BA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BA Civics is the study of the moralities and responsibilities of citizens in society. BA Civics education is also the study of the theoretical, political, and practical aspects of citizenship. Civics also deals with rights and obligations. BA Civics Length is a great option for applicants who for some reason are unable to complete a regular BA Civics program. It was a time when few colleges offered distance learning programs. But the situation has now changed as the demand for online / distance learning increases in India.
Advantages of BA Civics Distance Education:
- One of the main advantages of BA Civics Distance learning is fee structure at an affordable price. The annual fee structure for the BA Civics Distance program is much lower than that of the regular BA Civics program.
- BA Civic Distance Learning enables students to obtain a diploma without attending the institution.
- You can attend the class at home.
BA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Civics|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Admission to the BA civic distance learning program is based on the applicant’s score of 12th class.
- Once the registration process is complete IMTS Institute will select candidates for the qualification test based on their performance.
- If you want to know the detailed entry requirements of an institution that offers distance learning in civic education, you can inquire about the IMTS institution.
The BA Civics program eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Applicants must complete the 12th grade at a recognized institution.
- Anyone who has obtained their diploma in the respective industry can apply for admission.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|