BA Drawing Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: The Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Drawing is a 3-years artist course that deals with developing the skills and knowledge required to make a career in drawing and painting and is one of the most widely studied undergraduate degree courses today. The average annual course fee for this course ranges between 5,000 to 1 lakh INR. After completing this course, the aspirants can work at various designations in industries or as a freelance artists. It will continue to provide quality and secure employment in the future. Many colleges across the country offer this course and are supported by excellent faculties.
Advantages of BA Drawing Distance Education:
- This course examines the various textures and patterns of a painting. Students interested in art and painting would do well in this course.
- This course helps students develop their illustration and drawing skills and develop their skills in observation and expression techniques including pictorial composition and historical influences on the art in the area.
BA Courses offered by IMTS Institute:
|BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education||BA Fine Arts Distance Education|
|BA English Distance Education||BA Geography Distance Education|
|BA Fashion Design Distance Education||BA Interior Design Distance Education|
BA Drawing Distance Education Admission 2021:
- The fee for this course varies from college to college.
- Admission is based on performance and entrance examination (depending on the faculty).
- Some colleges conduct entrance tests, face-to-face interviews, and group discussions. While others make decisions based on performance systems.
- Applicants can Whatsapp on https://wa.me/919210989898 for admission to IMTS Institute, Noida.
- Students with a 10+2 secondary school diploma on an accredited board of directors can apply for a BA in Drawing. And Drawing at any college in India offering this course.
- There may be other admission criteria that vary from faculty to faculty.
- Many colleges accept students directly based on their 10+2 exam scores. While some colleges conduct entrance tests, face-to-face interviews, and group discussions. To select students for the course.
BA Drawing Course Fees:
BA Drawing is a full-time artist course. Students interested to make career in drawing and painting field can go for this course. The minimum fee for this course starts from 5,000 INR per annum. The maximum fee a college asks is up to 1 lakh INR per annum. The fee may differ from college to college depending on nature of the institute public or private.
- Interior Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Decorative Painter
- Spray Painter Technician
- Drawing Teacher
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|