BA English Distance Education Course: The English Literature Degree is an academic course. That teaches students a variety of English and Indian literature. Moreover novels, plays, poetry, prose, etc. also in this course. Students learn the basics and advanced writing techniques. BA English Literature is one of the most popular programs among students. Those are seeking a career in screenwriting, journalism, teaching, etc. in India.
BA English Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA English|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BA English Distance Education:
- One of the key benefits of studying for a degree in English Literature is the wide range of career options.
- Students may choose to work or study in their own field or in a completely different field.
- Graduates of this program are in high demand, particularly in the media and publishers in the private and public sectors.
- An interesting feature of this program is that graduates are not limited to art masters. Management programs, legal matters, etc. All BA students are involved in English literature.
Eligibility Criteria of BA English Distance Education:
- To qualify, a candidate must pass Level 10 + 2 examinations and at least 50% of the marks obtained by the approved committee.
- As part of the core subjects, students must learn English.
- Eligibility criteria vary from faculty to faculty.
BA English Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- A large number of universities offering a BA degree in English Literature. To recognize students on the basis of performance or entrance examinations.
- Students are accepted based on the twelfth standard mark obtained.
- Selection periods begin from May to July each year. When each institution publishes selection deadlines and selection processes.
- Students can register for on-campus entry by visiting the university’s online or offline website.
BA English Career Options:
- English Lecturer
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- English Content Writer
- Customer Support Executive
- Bank Clerk
- EFPO Assistant
- Assistant Clerk
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|