BA Fine Arts Distance Education Course: Art programs can cover a number of topics. The BA in Art Correspondence course is a very interesting course to learn arts and crafts. This course can be completed in 3 years, and one of the best participants in the course can complete the course in normal and distance learning mode.
Advantages of B.A Fine Arts Distance Education:
- The BFA program provides students with the creative and technical skills needed to succeed as career artists.
- The benefits of an online BA in the Fine Arts include advanced critical thinking skills. And a deep understanding of the socio-cultural implications of art.
- A degree in Fine Arts gives you the opportunity to gain knowledge. And understanding of the Fine Arts as a creative, technical and intellectual activity.
- Training costs and the cost of purchasing other books are reduced as the unit is responsible for these costs.
Eligibility Criteria of B.A Fine Arts Distance Education:
The “Distance Bachelor of Fine Art” program can check the “Distance B.A Fine Art” eligibility criteria below.
- Most university graduates have a minimum qualification of 10 + 2.
- Anyone with a diploma degree can apply for admission.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Students typically take to a large number of private colleges that offer Bachelor of Arts degrees based on their high school level (grade 12).
- The best art colleges offer entry to the BA program in Fine Arts through entrance examination. That usually includes questions based on MCQ of Arts, Fine Arts. And assisting the University in assessing eligible candidates.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Fine Arts|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|
UG , PG, Diploma Course 2021
IMTS Students List 2004- 22
|IMTS INSTITUTE WITH BUSINESS STANDARD|
|Call Now For Admission||9210989898|