BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BA Distance Learning in Hindi is a bachelor’s degree program known as the Bachelor of Arts in Hindi. It is a 3 years course, divided into 6 semesters. The course deals with the study of Hindi literature, grammar and knowledge towards its evolution and history. Hindi is essentially a language derived from Sanskrit and Urdu and is also the official language of India. The total course comprises 10 regular courses, 14 basic courses, 8 supplementary courses, and 2 elective courses. It also has a project document. After taking the course, it is easy for students to find many jobs in India in the field of teaching, writing, journalism. It is available online, regularly, and over long distances.
Advantages of BA Hindi Distance Education:
- This course helps students gain confidence and responsibility.
- This course improves writing skills.
- Candidates can involve in journalism after completion of their training if their writing skills have improved.
- Students can try teaching after class.
Hindi Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|MA Hindi Distance Education||BEd Hindi Distance Education Course|
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Hindi|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Admission to the BA Hindi distance learning program is based on the applicant’s score of 12th / diploma.
- After completing the registration process IMTS selects candidates based on their performance in the aptitude test.
- Anyone wishing to know the detailed admission requirements of the institutions offering BA Hindi can ask questions at the IMTS institution.
- This course can be taken by candidates with a strong interest in Hindi.
- This course can be taken by anyone who is willing to become a teacher in the future.
- Anyone wishing to continue their studies in Hindi as a subject can choose BA in Hindi course.
- Hindi is the best choice for a career. Therefore, any student who wishes to research in Hindi can take this course.
BA in Hindi Course Fees:
BA in Hindi Literature is a significant course in India. This is a popular program offered by various universities both in regular and correspondence/distance learning modes. The fee structure of this program may vary from institute to institute depending on its nature, i.e., private or government, and also on the mode of education. The minimum course fee starts from 6,000 INR per year. The maximum fees institutions ask for range from 20k to 20k yearly.
Who should do the BA Hindi course?
- Candidates who are interested in Hindi can join the course.
- The aspirants who are willing to be the teacher in the future can join the course.
- Anyone who wishes to study further in Hindi as a subject can step forward for BA in Hindi course.
- Hindi research field is a great option for a career. Therefore any student willing to go into a research field in Hindi can join the course.
|Employment Areas||Job Profile||Job Profile|
BA Hindi Syllabus:
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Fc-Hindi Paper I||Fc-Hindi Paper II||Aadhunik Kaaleen Gadya|
|English Paper I||English Paper-II||Samanya Bhasha Vigyan|
|Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Bhakti aur Ritikaal)||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Aadhunik Kaal)||Kaavya Shastra|
|Bhakti aur Ritikaal Kavya||Aadhunik Kaleen Kaavya||Lok Sahitya|
|Prayojana Moolak Hindi||Anuvaad Kala||Vishesh adhyan-Premchand aur unka Gau Daan|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|