BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BA Distance Learning in Hindi is a master’s degree program, also known as the Bachelor of Arts in Hindi. Hindi is essentially a language derived from Sanskrit and Urdu. It is also the official language of India. The total course comprises 10 regular courses.14 basic courses, 8 supplementary courses, and 2 elective courses. It also has a project document. The course lasts 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. After taking the course, it is easy for students to find many jobs in India. It is available online, regularly, and over long distances.
Advantages of BA Hindi Distance Education:
- This course helps students gain confidence and responsibility.
- This course improves writing skills.
- Candidates can involve in journalism after completion of their training if their writing skills have improved.
- Students can try teaching after class.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Hindi|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Admission to the BA Hindi distance learning program is based on the applicant’s score of 12th / diploma.
- After completing the registration process IMTS selects candidates based on their performance in the aptitude test.
- Anyone wishing to know the detailed admission requirements of the institutions offering BA Hindi can ask questions at the IMTS institution.
- This course can be taken by candidates with a strong interest in Hindi.
- This course can be taken by anyone who is willing to become a teacher in the future.
- Anyone wishing to continue their studies in Hindi as a subject can choose BA in Hindi course.
- Hindi is the best choice for a career. Therefore, any student who wishes to research in Hindi can take this course.
Who should do the BA Hindi course?
- Candidates who are interested in Hindi can join the course.
- The aspirants who are willing to be the teacher in the future can join the course.
- Anyone who wishes to study further in Hindi as a subject can step forward for BA in Hindi course.
- Hindi research field is a great option for a career. Therefore any student willing to go into a research field in Hindi can join the course.
- Hindi Proofreader
- Teacher and Home teacher
- Customer care associates
- Sales coordinator
- Content Writer
- Hindi translator
- Part-time trainer
- Assistant Professor
- Hindi Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Tele Caller
- Telecom Companies
- Various Public sectors
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Fc-Hindi Paper I||Fc-Hindi Paper II||Aadhunik Kaaleen Gadya|
|English Paper I||English Paper-II||Samanya Bhasha Vigyan|
|Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Bhakti aur Ritikaal)||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Aadhunik Kaal)||Kaavya Shastra|
|Bhakti aur Ritikaal Kavya||Aadhunik Kaleen Kaavya||Lok Sahitya|
|Prayojana Moolak Hindi||Anuvaad Kala||Vishesh adhyan-Premchand aur unka Gau Daan|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|