BA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design is a 3-years program in the designing field. This course is designed to help students learn structuring, lighting adaptations, adding objects, and color combinations. The main aim of this course is to provide skilled professionals to utilize their knowledge in designing interiors for offices, rooms, houses. It is a six-semester course, which places the same emphasis on theoretical and practical learning. The program is a career-oriented program that includes topics related to conceptual principles of interior design and planning, color theory, and industry-standard software.
Advantages of BA Interior Design Distance Education Course:
- With the increase of computer-aided three-dimensional design technology the students in the online design program can be specialized now in sustainable design and other on-demand expertise.
- The program in interior design also gives flexibility to students who are professionals.
Interior Design Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
BA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Interior Design|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Minimum Fee||6,000 INR|
|Maximum Fee||20,000 INR to 30,000 INR|
|Registration fee||5,000 INR|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2021:
- In the BID distance education admission process, applicants must meet the minimum course eligibility criteria.
- Some colleges take separate entrance tests, including personal interviews, aptitude tests or both to select eligible candidates.
- Students must complete the required application form before the deadline to participate in the application process.
- Students interested to opt for this course from IMTS Institute, Noida can visit the admission link in the table above.
- Eligibility criteria for interior design differ from from college to college.
- For admission to this course applicants must have 12th education qualified from a recognized educational institution.
BA Interior Design Course Fee:
Many universities in India offer BA or Bachelors in an interior design courses. The fee for this course ranges from 6,000 INR to 30,000 INR per year. The fees may differ from university to university. Various government and private institutions offer this course in regular and distance learning modes. Usually, distance learning courses are cheaper than regular mode courses.
BA in Interior Designing Scope:
- Assistant civil engineer
- Consultants and advisors
- Exhibition designers
- Interior designer
- Textile designers
- Space manager
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|