BA Interior Design Distance Education Course: Bachelor of Arts Interior Design is a 3-year license design program. This course focuses on directors involved in internal planning. This course is designed to help students gain knowledge of structuring, lighting adaptations. The knowledge about adding objects and color combinations is taught that can change the environment. Interior Design BA. It is a six-semester course. Which places the same emphasis on theoretical and practical learning? The program is a career-oriented program that includes topics related to conceptual principles. Interior design and planning, color theory, and industry-standard software are also studied.
BA Interior Design Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Interior Design|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of B.A Interior Design Distance Education:
- With the increase of computer-aided three-dimensional design technology. The students in the online design program of the online master’s degree can specialize now. In sustainable design and other on-demand expertise.
- The master’s program in interior design also gives flexibility to students who are professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of BA Interior Design Distance Education:
- Eligibility criteria for interior design differ from BA to be followed from college to college. Here are the basic requirements that one must meet to be eligible to do this course.
- HSC or Class 12 applicants must be qualified from a recognized educational institution.
BA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Be part of the Bachelor of Arts in the interior design entry process, applicants must meet the minimum course quality criteria. The next interior design recognition process is BA which must be submitted by the applicant after the application is submitted.
- Some colleges take separate entrance tests, including personal interviews, aptitude tests. Or both to select eligible candidates.
- Students must complete the required application form. Before the deadline to participate in the application process.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|