BA International Relations Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: The Bachelor of International Relations is a three-year undergraduate degree program. Students can enroll in this course after the 12th. This course opens up many opportunities after a successful competition. Studying international relations means learning how the world works. You will learn how to conduct intensive and structured research, understand and explain various problems related to international relations, develop scientific analyses and even apply them. This means that the study of international relations mainly focuses on interdisciplinary research that address anticipates and finally solves public policy issues.
Advantages of BA International Relations Distance Education Course:
- Candidates have the opportunity to study similar courses such as International Political, Economic, Terrorism, Strategic Studies, and the Middle East Conflict.
- After obtaining the bachelor’s degree, the students can get eligible to work in various public and private companies.
- The Bachelor of International Relations program helps you explore political dynamics.
- Candidates can become a teacher.
BA Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BA Drawing Distance Education||BA Geography Distance Education|
|BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education||BA Mass Communication & Advertising Journalism Distance Education|
|BA Fashion Design Distance Education||BA Political Science Distance Education|
BA International Relations Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA International relations|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Distance Education Admission 2021:
- The Degree Course in International Relations is divided into six semesters.
- Admission to the Bachelor of International Relations Distance Learning Program will be made on the basis of candidates 12th /diploma score.
- Students interested to opt for this course from IMTS Institute, Noida can visit the admission link in the table above.
- After completion of BA in International Relations students can also go for MA in International Relations for in-depth knowledge in the same field.
- Some universities/colleges take entrance exams for admission.
- 12th education is the minimum qualification with at least 60% marks from a recognized institution.
BA International Relations Course Fee:
The Bachelor of Arts in international relations program is offered in various institutions in India. The average annual fee for this course ranges from 6,000 INR to 30,000 INR yearly. The difference in the fee structure of this program in different universities is due to the nature of the program, i.e., regular or distance learning modes. Again the course fee of private institutes may differ from government institutions.
Master’s in International Relations:
- MA ( International Relations)
- M.Phil ( International Relations)
BA International Relations Syllabus:
|Subjects of Study|
|Introduction to Politics|
|Introduction to European Politics (recommended)|
|Introduction to International Relations; and one social science option or one humanities option|
|one politics option from a specialized list; and one politics option|
|One political option with a regional focus|
|one politics option with an international relations focus; and two political options|
|Employment Areas||Job Profiles|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|