BA Mass Communication Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BA Mass Communication is a 3-years UG course. This course has been approved by BED and UGC. It is a basic diploma in journalism and broadcasting. It also deals with media governance. In this course, students can learn ways to educate ordinary people. It is also part of the media which plays an important role in it. It also teaches students how to manage broadcasting and business. The program is divided into 6 semesters. During this time, students can learn different parts of the programs and in the last semester, they can learn more about the different media resources and their management.
Advantages of BA Mass Communication Distance Education Course:
- The BA Mass communication offers candidates flexibility of studying from home without visiting colleges.
- The fee for this program is low.
- Applicants have the opportunity to learn about e-commerce and make money online, which is useful for them to cover their costs.
- Universities provides digital courses every year. Students can also apply for digital university courses.
Journalism & Mass Communication Courses | IMTS Institute:
BA Mass Communication Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Mass Communication|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Mass Communication Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Students can access admission through an online or offline process.
- The completed application form along with the fee can be paid through online modes or in cash.
- At the end of the registration process, IMTS will select the candidates based on the results of the qualifying test.
- Students interested in this field can opt for this course from IMTS Institute, Noida. For admission details follow the link given in the table above.
- The Minimum eligibility of a BA communication program is 10+2 education.
- Students with at least 50% in grade 12th can apply.
- Admission to BA media is based on the entrance test.
BA Mass Communication Course Fees:
Bachelor’s in mass communication is a very popular program offered by many famous universities in India. The fee of this program varies from institute to institute. Generally government institutions charges lower fees than private universities. The minimum course fee starts from 6,000 INR and ranges upto 30,000 INR per annum. The fee for distance learning programs are usually lower than regular courses fee.
BA Mass Communication Job Areas:
- Distributing, advertising
- Fashion Photographer
- Movies and TV
- News coverage
- Radio Jockeys
- Script writing
- TV Correspondent
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|