BEd Economics Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The BEd Distance education bachelor’s degree is an honorary degree program in a course or adjustment program. The BEd is an abbreviated form of education. Bachelor’s degree (BEd Training) Correspondence or distance learning is offered in many institutions and lasts two years. The BEd Diplomas are required for primary and secondary schools.
B.Ed Economics Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Ed Economics|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation in Relevant Subject|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BEd Economics Distance Education:
- Ed. Economics creates an additional basis for higher professional studies. In economics, communications, or the law.
- This course is specially designed for students who are interested in a teaching career. The program provides students with information on all aspects of classroom teaching.
- A bachelor’s degree meets the criteria to become a student teacher at a school.
Eligibility Criteria of BEd Economics Distance Education:
Distance BEd in Economics, programs may qualify for Distance BEd in economics as mentioned below.
- The minimum requirement for admission to BEd Distance education is a bachelor’s degree awarded by a government / recognized university with a minimum value of 50%.
- Applicants must have a twelfth permit from each recognized institution.
BEd Economics Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The selection process may vary from one institution to another.
- A large number of educational institutions provide access to BEd Economics courses are based on passing an admission test. Conducted by the relevant university/institution, often followed by personal interviews.
- Some institutions also provide direct admission to graduates.
- The candidates who want to identify the complete admission necessities of any Distance BEd in Economics programs offering institute can ask queries on the IMTS institute.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|