BEd Hindi Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Bachelor Candidates in Hindi or BEd Hindi is a two-year undergraduate course designed to study the origins of the Hindi language and literature. Teaching is considered one of the noblest professions throughout the world. This is one of the most respected professions, among others. The Bachelor of Science degree in Hindi is designed to help aspiring students become great teachers. The BEd in Hindi, the distance learning program lasts for two years.
B.Ed Hindi Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Ed Hindi|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation in Relevant Subject|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BEd Hindi Distance Education:
- Distance learning is best for those who are unable to get into the University of their Choice or are currently working.
- Ed. Hindi language courses can be taught, media, advertising, writing, and publishing in Hindi.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (BEd) is a growing field of research that is accessed by prospective students every year. One of the reasons is that teaching is an area that is always open. Teachers are needed in various schools across the country. And with so many new openings, the possibilities will never run out.
Eligibility Criteria of BEd Hindi Distance Education:
- Minimum qualification of BEd Courses in Hindi is a 10 + 2 education level solution, although some colleges require entrance exams to assess students.
BEd Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Admission to most colleges is based on grades from previous examinations.
- Candidates can apply online and offline.
- The selection process varies from college to college. Some require an entrance exam, while others rely on previous exam points.
- The candidates can ask questions on IMTS institution about admission requirements.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|