BEd Science Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Distance BEd Science is the right choice for candidates who cannot BEd regular programs for several reasons. Sometimes there are only a few colleagues who make the distance to BEd Science, but the situation is changing now due to the demand for online/distance learning in India.
BEd Science Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Ed Science|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation in Relevant Subject|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BEd Science Distance Education Course:
One of the main benefits of the remote monitoring of BEd Science is an achievable independent structure. The amount of the annual fee structure of BEd the science program is slightly smaller than the BEd regular program.
- Distance BEd Science allows students to complete a degree without attending high school. ‘
- They can attend classes at home.
- The student is able to compile lesson plans and assessment tools for teaching and learning science.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Ed Science Distance Education:
Distance BEd Science program can meet BEd admission criteria according to the information that is provided below.
- The candidate must be ranked 12th out of all recognized institutions
- Those who have graduated in that field can apply for admission
BEd Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The duration of this course is 02 years and approved by UGC MHRD.
- Remote selection BEd in Science program is based on the applicant’s 12 points /diploma.
- At the end of the registration process, IMTS will select candidates based on the results of the qualification exam.
- Those who want to know remotely the detailed access requirements of any BEd Scientific institutes can send questions to IMTS institutes.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|