BSc Agriculture (Integrated) Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BSc Agricultural (integrated) distance learning is a five-year university course. It covers the study of agricultural and commercial science. It also covers horticulture, biotechnology, and other related concepts. Candidates who take the course must have an analytical mind. Special interest in the field, and sufficient physical endurance to spend hours working and patience are also necessary. Today, graduates of this vocational examination are actively considered.
BSc Agriculture (Integrated) Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Agriculture (Integrated)|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th (PCB)|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Agriculture (Integrated) Distance Education:
- This course is important not only to train young people in the ever-growing food and processing sector. But also to guide young people to achieve economic freedom.
- There is no shortage of jobs after completing special courses related to agriculture.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc Agriculture (Integrated) Distance Learning:
Qualification criteria for distance education in agriculture differ from one university to another. The general qualification requirements for each person are set out below:
- The qualification criteria for the BSc course in Agriculture (integrated) are 50-60% of the points on the 10 + 2 (PCB) board. Where physics, chemistry, and biology/mathematics are compulsory subjects.
- The agricultural contribution of BSc is based on the state income test.
- To prepare for a particular entrance exam, you need to review the curriculum to cover key points in the National Council curriculum. Efforts should follow a homemade program, develop a point of contact, and maintain a high level of focus.
BSc in Agriculture (Integrated) Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Students are offered an “online” method to apply for BSc Agriculture (integrated) participation.
- It is not mandatory to visit the selection office.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|