BSc Animation Distance Education Course: Bachelor in distance learning animation is a licensed animation course. The program helps animation professionals, full of literature and confidence. Build a rewarding career with a bachelor’s degree in animation. Through this course, students learn about creating the illusion of change and moving images. Animation BSc is a combination of two traditional theories for application-based modules.
BSc Animation Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Animation|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Animation Distance Education:
- BSC Multimedia Distance Education offers a route for busy professionals who are unable to spend time in class.
- Students are able to achieve a degree from anywhere in the world.
- The bachelor’s degree in animation expands every day as newer businesses adapt to the world of virtual reality. Whether it’s the entertainment industry or the media, every object needs animation
Eligibility Criteria of BSc Animation Distance Education:
- The BSC Multimedia Training Program can check the criteria below for BSC multimedia qualification.
- Anyone who has a bachelor’s degree of 10 + 2 (animation and multimedia) can win.
- The selection of students is based on the entrance exam or the points for the entrance exam.
Bachelor of Science in Animation Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Students can request access through the online procedure as well as the offline procedure (that is, fill out the form in your handwriting).
- A bachelor’s degree (animation) can normally be completed in three years.
- Candidates must also provide or send copies of scanned documents to the Institute. Including the 12th form and certificate, the 10th form, and the certificate.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|