BSc Aviation Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BSc Aviation is a master’s degree in aviation lasting 3 years. This course mainly relates to airplanes, helicopters. The total duration of the full-time study, which is divided into 6 semesters, is three years. In most colleges, students are accepted immediately after 10 + 2 points. Some universities run admissions rounds. This degree is often confused with a BSc. (Hons.) In aviation management, the latter are two different courses.
BSc Aviation Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Aviation|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Aviation Distance Education:
- This course aims to prepare students for different sectors of aviation and airlines. Some of the subjects taught to students are aviation, air regulation, meteorology, and airplanes and machinery.
- After completing the course, students can take positions in many fields. As aircraft maintenance engineers, software test engineers, pilots, production and maintenance managers.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc Aviation Distance Education:
- To be admitted to the course, students must pass the 10 + 2 exam with a minimum score of 50%.
- All the admission-seeking students must have physics, chemistry, and math as majors in 10 + 2.
Bachelor of Science in Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The admission procedure depends on the abilities of the students.
- Registration forms are usually issued in May / June.
- Application forms can be found on the university’s official website.
- Application forms are also available offline.
- The college will make a list of benefits based on the points students have earned in their 10 + 2 exams.
- The fee may vary depending on the institution.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|