BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Course: The BSc Biochemistry is a biochemistry design program approved by UGC and MHRD. Here is the degree plan offered by Indian universities. It is the study of chemical processes in present organisms and it is founded on the principles of chemistry, biology, maths, genes, and physics. The IMTS Institute does a good job of advising students who want to pursue a career in science and medicine. An excellent team of instructors works hard to help the students find the details of the course they need.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Biochemistry|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH SCIENCE|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Course:
- One of the main advantages of a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry is its free structure. The annual distance learning fee structure for a Bachelor of Biochemistry is much lower than for a regular Bachelor of Biochemistry degree.
- After completing the course, students can apply to different fields. Like engineering and gain experience in bioprocess engineering.
- And it helps them find a job.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Course:
- Students with a 50% level according to the standard (10 + 2) may have the option of an accredited Board of Education BSc with Science Stream.
- Generally, 50% of the label is mandatory, but the percentage may vary by state and institution.
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- If anyone wants to know more about the detailed participation requirements. The students can ask a question to the IMTS Institute for distance learning in BSc Biochemistry.
- Both online and offline modes are available to the applicants.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|