BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Biotechnology is the field of applied biology. It includes the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineers, medicine, and other fields that require organic products. BSc Biotechnology is modern science. It is based on biological sciences, chemistry, physics, engineering, computers, and information technology. For developing the next generation of scientific discoveries and products. The Bachelor of Science program is a multi-level program. That offers students the best balance between a defined course of study and flexible course options.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Biotechnology|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH PCB|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Biotechnology Distance Education:
The students of B.Sc Biotechnology distance education will be able to get the following benefits.
- Students have the opportunity to increase their curiosity to explore the scientific phenomena around them while sitting at home.
- With the BSc Biotechnology distance, students can complete a degree without attending high school.
- BSc graduates in biotechnology have good careers in various fields.
- There is also a high demand for experts in agriculture, livestock, and health.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Biotechnology Distance Education:
- At a distance of BSc in a biotechnology program. Students may meet the criteria for undergraduate qualification in biotechnology, as described below.
- Applicants must take the 10 + 2 exam or equivalent exams in physics, chemistry, and biology.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Candidates who achieve HSC with a 50% scientific stream are eligible for BSc. In Biotechnology.
- Admission to the Bachelor’s program in Biotechnology program is based on Applicant Points 12 / Diploma.
- IMTS provides student guidance on online access to the BSc Biotechnology through distance learning at various Universities.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|