BSc BZC Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Not all students taking biology in 10 + 2 do their best to get a Ph.D. The BSc distance learning course at the BZC is a course for such students. The students studied chemistry, botany, and zoology. This is an interesting course for students who want to gain a deeper knowledge of living organisms on earth as well as their chemistry. All who live on earth are divided into the plant and animal kingdoms and this course introduces you to the microscopic level. From the evolution of plants and animals to the biodiversity of the world, everything has been covered so far. BSc Chemistry deals with organic and inorganic chemistry. BSc The BZC provides information on this subject both in theory and in practice.
BSc BZC Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc BZC|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH ZBC|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc BZC Distance Education:
BSc Subjects and courses, In the BZC, should open a window of knowledge to the world.
- The degree conveys practical knowledge of BZC, it is also acceptable in the industry as it conveys practical knowledge.
- The program is cheaper than a regular BSc at the BZC.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc BZC Distance Education:
- 10 + 2 phases from Science Flow and Biology as mainstream.
- Biological Flow is suitable for anyone looking to pursue a career in research and discovery.
- Working people who want to continue their studies at a higher level.
- Students who wish to research vaccine development and the discovery of new organisms in the world.
BSc BZC Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- BZC’s BSc distance learning course is affiliated with UGC-MHRD and is assessed like regular courses.
- The only criteria for linking BSc with BZC are 10+2, with Biology as a major.
- To get admission to this course visit the admission link given in the table.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|