BSc CBZ Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Not all students studying biology in the 10 + 2 class do their best to obtain a doctorate. CBZ BSc distance learning is a course for such students. The course studies chemistry, botany, and zoology. These are interesting courses for students. That wants to have a deeper understanding of living organisms on Earth and their chemistry. All who live on earth are divided into the realm of plants and animals, and this course will give them a microscopic level. From the evolution of plants and animals to the biodiversity of the world, everything has been covered so far. BSc Chemistry deals with organic and inorganic chemistry. BSc CBZ provides information on this both theoretically and in practice.
BSc CBZ Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc CBZ (SAME AS BZC or ZBC)|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Cbz (Same As Bzc Or Zbc)|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH ZBC|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc CBZ Distance Education:
- BSc Topics and courses. At CBZ, it needs to open a window of information to the wider world.
- The degree provides practical knowledge about CBZ. It is also acceptable in the industry, as it provides practical knowledge.
- The program is cheaper than the standard CBZ BSc.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc CBZ Distance Education:
- 10 + 2 levels of the main flow of science and biology.
- Biology Flow is suitable for anyone working in a career in research and discovery.
- Employees who want to continue their studies at a higher level.
- Students who want to study the development of vaccines and the discovery of new organisms in the world.
BSc CBZ Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The CBZ distance learning course is part of the UGC-MHRD and is considered a regular course.
- The only criterion for the combination of BSc and CBZ is 10 + 2, the main criterion being biology.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|