BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BSc Chemistry is a three-year undergraduate degree in India. The course’s curriculum covers various aspects of chemistry. It includes chemical reactions and the chemical composition of substances. The BSc Chemistry is a special course in the natural sciences. It covers the basics of chemistry and also imparts knowledge in various areas of chemistry. This is a six-semester undergraduate program. During the three-year course, all applicants must not only work on a series of laboratory work assigned by the university. But also submit a research paper and a dissertation.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Chemistry|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH SCIENCE|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of B.Sc Chemistry Distance Education:
- Students are sufficiently qualified to work in various private and public sectors. Those are related to the chemical industry.
- The BSc Long Chemistry allows students to complete their degree without joining the institution.
Eligibility Criteria of BSc Chemistry Distance Education:
Here are some of the qualification criteria for the BSc Chemistry that students must meet:
- To qualify for this course, students must pass 10 + 2 from a reputable institution where chemistry is a major discipline.
- Must come from a scientific environment in 10 + 2, with chemistry being one of the main subjects.
- It is recommended that you enroll in more than 55% of secondary schools to take this course.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Admission to this course is usually based on performance.
- In addition to the performance-oriented access, only a few universities have their own access.
- The steps to properly register, download documents, and pay the fixed fees are the same for all types of application processes.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|