BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: While the basic elements of computer science have been around for years. It was only in the last century that cutting-edge technologies were developed. The Bachelor of Computer Science distance learning course is very popular in India. The Bachelor of Computer Science degree is a scheduled exercise conducted outside of teacher resources.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Computer Science|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH MATH|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of B.Sc Computer Science Distance Education:
Students take distance learning seriously for a variety of reasons. Some reasons for distance learning in a bachelor’s degree in computer science are listed below:
- Lowers the cost of buying the book
- Allows one person to work and study at the same time.
- Students take many degrees during their bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Helps a person follow a topic without leaving work.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Computer Science Distance Education:
The selection criterion for distance learning computer science varies from university to university. The general eligibility criteria that everyone meets are listed below:
- To apply for admission to the Bachelor of Computer Science degree, the applicant must have completed the diploma at level 10 + 2.
- Over 55% guarantee university education.
- There is no age limit for distance learning in the BSc in Computer Science.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Admission to these distance learning courses is usually performance-based.
- Admission is by license on the University of Computer Science website.
- There is no entrance exam for distance learning.
- The student’s admission will be confirmed upon receipt of the admission fee.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|