BSc Fashion Technology & Costume Design Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BSc in Costume design and fashion technology is a 3-year bachelor’s degree in fashion and interior design. It is a bachelor’s degree in fashion design and fashion technology. It is divided into 6 semesters. This is a bachelor’s degree as part of the natural sciences. This course is approved by the UGC / MHRD. BSc costume and fashion programs are designed to provide information to the right candidates. It focuses on assessing the technical knowledge behind costume design.
Advantages of B.Sc in Fashion Technology & Costume Design Distance Education:
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of a bachelor’s degree in costume design and fashion engineering are listed below:
- The fashion industry is now a multi-billion dollar industry, especially in India.
- BSc Costume design and fashion design allow students to graduate without physically participating in this institution.
Fashion Design Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
BSc Fashion Technology & Costume Design Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Sc Fashion Technology & Costume Design|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Fashion Technology & Costume Design|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BSc Fashion Technology & Costume Design Distance Education Admission 2021:
- The minimum fee for a bachelor’s degree in distance education in costume design is 10,000, and the maximum fee is 90,000.
- Students have to pay another fee of 5,000 as entrance fees.
- Students can browse the site to get any information https://wa.me/919210989898.
- The selection process is usually different between universities.
- Minimum requirements BSc Distance learning in costume design and design is the 12th exam or equivalent in natural sciences.
- In order to gain direct access to the bachelor’s level in Costume Design and Fashion Technology, candidates must obtain a good mark in the examination of 12th and check whether an entrance examination is required in the selection procedure.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|