BSc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education Admission | Apply Now: B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Safety Management is a bachelor’s degree in infrastructure management. Fire and Safety disseminated research to create firefighting practices combined with technical sciences, arithmetic, and arithmetic. BSc Master’s degrees in fire protection and industry also include point-to-point research on topics. Such as urban planning, disaster relief, hydrodynamics, fire correspondence, and rescue research. This includes research on topics that determine the planning of more heat-resistant devices. And systems, on scientific top-down concepts of the fire, their dangers and control measures, etc.
BSc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Fire and Industrial Safety Management|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Fire And Industrial Safety Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of B.Sc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education:
- The students will be able to acquire B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Management education by sitting at home.
- The students get the knowledge required in fire protection and safety studies to work in disaster management to fight fires.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education:
- Fire and Safety should be 12th (45-50%) in any stream. In addition, candidates must achieve 50% of the score to take this course.
- But in the BSc in Fire Safety and Security Management, the students get a second entry if they have a 1-year degree in firefighting technology from a recognized institution.
BSc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The enrolment process for the B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Safety Management course is straightforward. Most colleges have a performance-based enrolment process followed by a face-to-face interview.
- There are some colleges that take into account both regular state exam scores and proficiency. But these entrance exams vary from lecture to college so students are encouraged to inquire before taking exams at the college.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|