BSc Hotel Management & Catering Science Distance Education Admission | Apply Now: BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management is a 3-year degree program divided into 6 semesters. The main objective of the program is to provide qualified applicants with the skills, knowledge, values, and attitudes. They need to perform key operational tasks in the hospitality industry. The program is designed to prepare students to take leadership roles in hotel management principles and practices.
BSc Hotel Management & Catering Science Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Sc Hotel Management & Catering Science|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Hotel Management & Catering Science|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of B.Sc Hotel Management & Catering Science Distance Education:
- With globalization, the hotel chain is expanding its studies at Hotel Management & Catering Science.
- Students can attend classes only at home.
- Graduates of successful courses work as catering staff in popular hotel chains such as Oberoi Hotels, ITC, Taj Group, Hilton Group, etc. in addition to seagoing ships and cruises.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Hotel Management & Catering Science Distance Education:
Course holders must meet the minimum requirements listed below.
- In the field of science, complete a secondary (10 + 2) level completed by a recognized educational authority.
- Minimum total score 45-50% at level 10 + 2.
BSc Hotel Management & Catering Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Admission to the course depends on the candidate’s performance in the corresponding entrance examination.
- Students who meet the requirements of the exam at a certain minimum score will be invited to the next round of negotiations. On the basis of which the final selection will be based.
- Some of the Indian institutions grant admission to eligible applicants based on their 10 + 2 performance.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|