BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: BSc Hotel management is an area that is related to the supervision of hotel facilities. Studying in this industry can cover everything from regulatory standards and asset maintenance to money management and communication and preparing students for leadership roles. The Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management is a three-year master’s degree. It offers insights into hotel administration, management, hotel administration, and customer care.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Hotel Management|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BSc Hotel Management Distance Education:
Willingness BSc Hotel management depends on the candidate. Some of the positive aspects of this course are listed below.
- The candidates acquire valuable knowledge in the areas of home sales and marketing, tourism, and IT.
- The growing pace of the hospitality industry offers many job opportunities. Therefore candidates can choose the occupation of their choice.
- The candidates’ global presence helps them develop their personalities. In addition to hotel management, you even get access to science.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Hotel Management Distance Education:
Candidates holding a BSc Hotel management must meet the following eligibility criteria to take this course
- Candidates must insist 10 + 2 on recognized advice to be eligible for this course.
- Candidates must be proficient in Grade 12 English.
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 50% at the upper secondary level.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
Admission procedures vary from one institution to another.
- Admission to private universities is primarily based on institutional admission, followed by face-to-face interviews.
- Applicants must complete a form and follow the admissions process for admission.
- Admission to private universities is generally based on the availability of study places.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|