BSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The BSc Industrial Chemistry is a three-year bachelor’s course offered by many public and private institutions in India. This course deals with the processing, refining, and manufacturing of raw materials. It deals in various industries for the benefit of people. The BSc in Distance Chemistry in Industrial Chemistry is the right choice for candidates who are for some reason is unable to follow the regular BSc program in Industrial Chemistry.
Advantages of BSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education:
The BSc Industrial Chemistry offers many potential career opportunities for students. The benefits of studying industrial chemistry include:
- The degree program focuses primarily on the development, monitoring, and optimization of chemical processes in the chemical industry. For the conversion of raw materials into commercial products in the daily life of society.
- The BSc distance learning course in industrial chemistry enables the course to be completed without a high school diploma.
BSc Course Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education||BSc Mathematics Distance Education|
|BSc Information Technology Distance Education||BSc Mechanical Distance Education|
|BSc Interior Design Distance Education||BSc Microbiology Distance Education|
BSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Industrial Chemistry|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH SCIENCE|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The current selection process is online and offline.
- After passing the examination in physics, chemistry, and mathematics with a total of 50%, students can apply for a subject at the university.
- For all the details regarding the admission process, documents required, fee submission, aspirants can contact IMTS Institute through the above-mentioned link in the table.
Below are the minimum requirements for students wishing to complete a bachelor’s degree in the Chemical Industry at the University of India.
- 50% (SC/ST 40%) in 12th grade is the lowest score for completing a degree in industrial chemistry with a focus on physics, chemistry, and mathematics, with english as a compulsory subject.
- Some universities or colleges require you to take an entrance exam to take this course.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|