BSc Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BSc Information Technology also known as Bachelor of Information Technology, is a bachelor’s degree program. It is designed for students interested in the IT sector. In India, this course is considered the most popular as it is pursued by the majority of students. The duration of this course is 3-4 years. Subsequent years are divided into semesters. In this way, BSc is done in total 6 semesters. This course is designed to provide information on how to solve computer problems in the field of information and technology.
Advantages of B.Sc Information Technology Distance Education:
- The BSc information technology course lets the window to the professional world open for the candidates.
- In the Information Technology field, the career is bright for the candidates who have passed the BSc information technology degree course.
- They can also go for further studies and do the post-graduation such as masters in Computer application.
- The key areas of computers are easily understood.
- The chances of doing further studies like MCA, MSc IT, etc open after doing Bsc information technology.
Information Technology Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
BSc Information Technology Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc Information Technology|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH MATH|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BSc Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Admission to the Graduate BSc IT program is completed on the basis of the 12th score/diploma.
- At the end of the registration process, IMTS will select candidates based on passing the aptitude test.
- Those who have met the detailed entrance requirements for candidates for IT Tendering Agency, can ask questions about the IMTS Institute.
- Students achieving the 10+2 (HSC) education can opt for this computer science course.
- A minimum of 45% marks is required in 12th.
- English should be a compulsory subject in HSC.
Who should one do this course?
The candidates who are so keen on computers and they know how to operate computers and they can easily play with the internet, can go for BSc it distance education course easily. They should have the zest to know about the computer field. Those candidates who know well about computers but not about hardware part or software part should go into the course for further higher studies.
- Computer Programming
- Theory Electronics
- Mathematics Statics
- Database Management
- Internet Technologies
- System Analysis
- Programming Languages
- Word processing
Jobs in BSc IT:
The world today is based on technologies and this means the use of computers is everywhere. The computer being an essential part of any organization results in several jobs in the computer field. So the B sc information technology candidates can go into any organization where there is the use of a computer. There are also some public sector jobs that need the knowledge of computer.
- Computer Related Electronics equipment manufacturers
- Desktop Publishing
- Financial Institution
- Government Agencies
- Insurance Providers
- Schools and Colleges
- Software Development Companies
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- System Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Traffic Light Management
- Job Types:-
- Computer Programmers
- Computer Training
- Computer System Analyst
- Computer scientist
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Database administrators
- Independent Consultants
- Information System Manager
- Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Software Developers
- Software Publishers
- Senior Software Develop
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Language I||Object-Oriented Programming with C++||Modern Communication Technology|
|English I||Data Structures and Algorithms using C++||E-Commerce|
|Digital Computer Fundamentals and GUI Applications||Client / Server Technology and RDBMS||Internet and Programming Language|
|Programming Language Visual Basic||Data Communication and Network||Multimedia System|
|Allied I (Mathematics)||Allied II (Management Accounting)||Practical III (Programming in JAVA)|
|Practical I (Visual Basic)||Practical II (Programming in C++ and RDBMS (Oracle))||Practical IV (Multimedia)|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|