BSc Mechanical Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The BSc mechanical distance education is the right choice for candidates who for some reason are unable to attend the regular BBA program. In the past years, very few colleges offered the B.Sc Mechanical Distance program. But now the situation has changed due to the growing demand for online/distance learning in India.
Advantages of B.Sc Mechanical Distance Education Course:
- One of the main advantages of the BSc in mechanical engineering distance learning program is the free structure at an affordable price. The annual fee for the distance BSc degree program in Mechanical is relatively lower than that of the regular BSc.
- Distance B.Sc in Mechanical, enables students to complete their studies without actually going to the institution.
- The admission seeker can take classes at home.
BSc Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BSc CBZ Distance Education||BSc Biotechnology Distance Education|
|BSc Animation Distance Education||BSc Computer Science Distance Education|
|BSc Computer Science & Engineering||BSc Electronics Distance Education|
B.Sc Mechanical Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||B.Sc Mechanical|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH SCIENCE|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BSc Mechanical Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Admission to BSc based on the candidate’s grades in 12th/diploma.
- The program is approved by UGC MHRD having specialization in Mechanical.
- After completing the registration process, IMTS selects the candidates based on their performance in the qualification test.
- Whoever needs the detailed admission requirements for the BSc program in Mechanical Engineering can ask questions from the IMTS Institute through the above-mentioned link.
- Candidates must pass 12th education from a recognized institution.
- Graduates in the relevant subject are eligible for admission in this course.
BSc Mechannical Engineering Course Fees:
BSc in mechanical engineering program is available in various private and government colleges in India. The fee for this course varies from 10,000 INR to 90,000 annually. The program is available in both distance learning and regular modes. Usually, regular courses are costlier than distance learning programs. The fee is also dependent on the type of university public or private.
BSc in Mechannical Scope:
|Employment Areas||Job Profiles|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|