BSc PCB Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BSc PCB is the study of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The duration of this course is 03 years. Distance BSc PCB is the right choice for candidates who cannot follow a regular BSc program for several reasons. There was a time when only a few colleges offering BSc PCB programs, but the situation has now changed due to the growing demand for online / distance education in India.
Advantages of BSc PCB Distance Education:
- One of the main advantages of BSc PCB distance learning is the fee structure at an affordable price. The PCB program is relatively smaller than the regular base BSc PCB program.
- The BSc PCB distance learning allows students to complete their studies without attending any institution.
- They can take their classes while they are at home.
BSc Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BSc PCM Distance Education||BSc Psychology Distance Education|
|BSc Perfusion Technology Distance Education||BSc Public Health Distance Education|
|BSc Physics Distance Education||BSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education|
BSc PCB Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BSc PCB|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12TH PCB|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
B.Sc PCB Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Admission to BSc in the PCB program will be based on the candidate’s score of 12th/diploma.
- After completion of the registration process, IMTS Institute will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the exam.
- Those who want to know the detailed entrance requirements for BSc PCB admission in the institute can ask questions to IMTS institute through the admission link given in the table above.
The eligibility criteria for the BSc PCB Distance learning program are given below:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from any recognized institution.
- Those who have graduated from the relevant branch can apply for admission.
BSc PCB Course Fees:
Various private and government universities offer BSc in Physics, Chemistry & Biology programs. The average course fee is from 10,000 INR to 90,000 INR per year. The course is available both in distance learning and regular modes. Regular courses are usually costlier than distance education courses. Private universities could have different fee structures from public institutes.
BSc PCB Scope:
|Employment Areas||Job Profiles|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|