BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: The distance business degree offers a limited range of flexibility from the common business degree. The BA Economics distance has the same value as the usual BA Economics. The student will then find a job when they graduate. UGC-DEB has confirmed that BA Economics Learning is a valid course. It has the same value as the regular course. Hence, a business degree gives students enough time to graduate. And get a job they would have left if they had followed the usual type of education.
Advantages of BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education:
- Economic knowledge makes a person the most practical human being because he has the knowledge of money, the most powerful thing in the world.
- The BA distance learning in economics is a course that provides students with knowledge of economics through regular participation in courses at home.
- The economic skills of BA distance learning can access courses anywhere and anytime, which makes learning easier and less controlled.
- Bachelor of Economics equips students with knowledge of all the ins and outs of economics.
BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Economics (Hons.)|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education Admission 2021:
- Applicants can Whatsapp on https://wa.me/919210989898 for admission.
- The admission process is available both online and offline.
- The IMTS Services Division manages the books, accreditation, and investigation process and its team assist each step of the process.
The Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Hons.) Distance learning program may review eligibility criteria for distance BBA below.
- This is an undergraduate program.
- The minimum criteria for a course are 12th in each stream.
- Market Analyst
- Finance & Budget Analyst
- Economic Writer
- Investment Administrator
- Sales Executive
- Economic Manager
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|