BA History Distance Education: The Bachelor of History or Bachelor of History is a three-year degree. That covers three main periods, namely old, post-classical and modern. BA History is one of the most studied and taught courses in several colleges in India. The Bachelor of History, also known as the Bachelor of History, is a master’s course. That student completes primarily after passing 12 exams in the classroom. This course is available both in regular as well as distance modes.
BA History Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA History|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BA History Distance Education:
- History studies prepare students for a variety of skills that open up career opportunities. Analytical skills are very important and crucial in all areas of business. The ability to analyze and prioritize information is very important in decision-making.
- History is a very important and general subject in the public service exam. So all students who want to study for public service should study and be familiar with history.
Eligibility Criteria of BA History Distance Education:
Students wishing to pursue a degree in history must enroll in BA History have eligibility criteria given as
- Anyone who has passed the class 12 board test from an approved board with a total score of at least 50% or its CGPA equivalent may apply
- English must be a compulsory subject in the 12th grade.
BA History Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Applicants wishing to obtain a history degree are invited to take various admission tests. Organized by colleagues /universities from all over the country.
- Colleagues such as IGNOU, Annamalia University, etc., can take degrees in history from a distance.
- The selection test may be based on the MCQ or may consist of 25-point subjective questions for each question. The program of the BA history entrance exam usually covers the subjects studied during the +2 committee exam.
BA History Career Options:
- Subject Matter Expert
- Travel & Tourism Expert
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|