BA Yoga Distance Education Course: BA Yoga is a licensed yoga program. The word yoga means “reunion as a last resort” and connects body and mind to an inspiring experience. Yoga is a physical, mental, and deep arrangement. That originated in ancient India. It shows that complete alien knowledge and calm have been acquired by the explosion of the Super-soul. Yoga is available to most adults of all ages as a physical condition. Due to our uncomfortable training methods, the physically challenged can find a daily yoga program within easy reach. The course lasts for three years and upon graduation, they have many career options in various fields.
BA Yoga Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Yoga|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th in any stream|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Advantages of BA Yoga Distance Education:
- Yoga is a Hindu philosophy that teaches a person to experience inner peace by maintaining control of the mind and body.
- Yoga has extensive career development in India but also abroad.
Eligibility Criteria of BA Yoga Distance Education:
- BA yoga and naturopathy students must be at least 10 + 2 years old.
- The value of both tuition fees varies by university.
Bachelor of Arts in Yoga Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- You can participate in a master yoga class with advanced grade 12 (for grade 12) from all streams. To complete the master’s course, you must have postgraduate studies at all stages. There is no age limit for yoga classes.
- Each university provides a list of required documents. Make sure you have all the documents listed when searching.
- At the end of the registration process, IMTS will select candidates based on the acceptable performance of the exam.
BA Yoga Careers:
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Researcher
- Yoga Consultant
- Yoga Advisor
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Trainer/Instructor Health Club
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|