BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: A Bachelor of Business Administration degree in aviation (BBA) takes three years to complete. BBA aviation students gain an in-depth understanding of aviation and related tourism and travel areas. It also trains students with the relevant and required information. This course can be opted by candidates after 12th or equivalent studies with at least 50% marks. This course has gained popularity in India because of its broad scope. Every student now in India wants to join this field.
What is BBA in Aviation Distance Education?
BBA Aviation Distance Learning is a worthwhile degree program that provides the flexibility of time and money to the students working during their studies. Such courses offer benefits to the needy students, but other students willing for distance education can join. India has taken a step forward to promote distance education at all levels; thus, BBA Aviation is one of those examples.
The BBA Aviation program is a three-year undergraduate curriculum covering airports, business, airlines, and other elements of the aviation sector. The course covers air transportation, accounting, operations, passenger forecasting, planning, and marketing, among other topics. Every year, many students get admissions to various BBA Aviation colleges and take their first step towards a successful Aviation career. For admission purposes, many cells are established, and counseling is also offered to students.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BBA Aviation|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Entrance Exam, Education Mode, Scope:
BBA Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG program, and its details about the fee, scope, and universities are given below:
- BBA Aviation Fee: The average courses fee for Distance BBA Aviation in India varies from college to college in INR 25-36000 per year.
- Entrance Exam: Distance BBA Aviation admissions are primarily based on merit. There is no specific entrance exam, but exams like LPUNEST and JUEE are conducted in regular modes.
- Education Mode: In India, BBA Aviation is offered in Distance, Correspondence, and Online mode for the ease of students.
- BBA Aviation Scope: The scope of Distance BBA Aviation for students is that they can further continue studies on masters level or find a job in the aviation industry for the airside activities. The government has also approved 18 new airports to be constructed.
- A profit of $122 has been registered in recent times by India’s Airlines.
A candidate applying for the BBA in aviation program must have a grade point average of 55 percent in 12th grade in any subject and have English proficiency. Most institutes give admission based on class XII marks. Thus, kids will need to perform exceptionally well in class XII to get into a top college. Having enough marks is very important as this field is very competitive one can lose the chance of admission through some marks. Some colleges provide a 5% relaxation in marks to the candidates from SC/ST categories.
BBA Aviation Distance Learning IMTS Institute:
Distance BBA Aviation Admissions can be provided by Indian institutes only after 12th class completion. In this category, many institutes offer Distance BBA Aviation programs for 03 years. The name of few such institutes is IILMT, IIMS, Annamalai University, NMIMS, ICFAI, and XIBMS.
Why Should One Do BBA in Aviation?
- In India and around the world, the current status of aviation is in good shape. It is utilized for both professional and personal purposes. Air India, Jet Airways, Tata Indigo, Spice Jet, Lufthansa, Air Asia, Kingfisher, Virgin, and others are among the approximately ten companies operating in the Indian aviation industry today.
- It appears to be grown and developed in the future; India is still in the development stage, and most of the industries that operate here are also in the development stage.
- Aviation has a positive impact on society. It allows you to travel in a short amount of time. It shortens journey time but costs more than other means of transportation. It enables the community and the corporate world to get at their objectives in less time and with more security. It is vital to international trade because it allows us to deliver items to our home marketplaces. Students enrolled in this program have a good background in aviation management. They in future can work as Airport manager, etc.
- It covers important study subjects for students such as Computing, Mathematics, Accounting, Airport Functions of Airlines, Cargo Handling, Dissertation, Aviation Marketing, etc.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The aviation industry has a bright future ahead of it, and there is a high demand for people to work in it. This industry offers its employees an average salary of 03 lacs per year. Many multi-national firms operating in this sector, and some new players, such as Lufthansa Airlines, have recently entered the Indian market, while others, such as Air Asia, are planning to do so shortly. In the aviation industry, students may have many career options such as Aviation securities, Passenger handling, Customer services, Airport Operations, Communication, Airport management, and Marketing.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|