BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management | BBA LSCM Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a three-year UG program covered in the stream of Logistics and Supply Chain. The essential parts of this field are commercial activities that include transporting the products to the customers. Candidates are selected for BBA LSCM based on their score that must not be less than 50% average.
What is BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education?
- BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education course is organized for students that drop their studies because of financial reasons. This three years and the six-semester course will teach students within their desired time and location. Many institutes have been established in India to promote distance leanings in various streams.
- BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management Admissions are organized every year by many institutes at the national level. Logistics and transport management are the activities performed in logistics management. The BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, a program of three years, prepares students for logistics procedures and ideas. After reviewing the tuition structure and intake, students can apply to any college admission to the BBA in LSCM. It is an essential and beneficial study program for which there are many counseling and establishment cells.
- For the BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, students with managerial, technology, team building, communication, and leadership skills are the most suitable candidates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|EMBA logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education||MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education|
|PG Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education|
BBA LSCM Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Logistics And Supply Chain Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BBA LSCM Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Subjects & Scope:
- BBA LSCM Fee: The distance BBA program in LSCM is UGC and AICTE approved and covered within three years. For one entire year, the total yearly fee of the program is INR 28000 to 45000.
- Based on 12th class grades, the candidates will be chosen for admission in Distance BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. No entrance test is conducted for providing entries.
- Education Mode: In the distance, Regular, Correspondence, and Online mode, the BBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is studied. Each one has its criteria of selection.
- BBA LSCM Subjects: The Curriculum of this course includes Basics of Economics, Accounting, Computing, Basics of Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Legal Aspects of SCM, Data Analytics, etc. A few of the important subjects taught in this program are Finance, Retail Management, Marketing, International Trade, HR Management, and Logistics. The Curriculum also teaches participants how to implement, control, and organize a smooth flow of goods from the manufacturer to the end.
- Scope: There are two options for students after doing BBA in LSCM, one is to study at PG level, and the other is to do a job. One can apply for a job at a beginner’s level to enter into the working environment. The courses after this BBA program are MBA in the same or general streams.
The eligibility criteria for the BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management are listed below for those interested in applying.
- They must have received their 12th grade from a recognized institution. Candidates who majored in Business studies, Accounts, Maths, or Economics in high school will be preferred.
- Aside from that, they must have received a minimum of 45 percent to be considered for admission to this program.
- There is no specific age limit required, and no entrance exam is mandatory.
BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education | IMTS Institutes:
Indian Institutes are now playing an important for enhancing distance studies. The Institute of Management & Technical Studies is the top institute in India offering BBA in LSCM. In this institute, many facilities and relaxation are provided to the learners.
Why Should You Do BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course?
- In recent years, logistics and supply chain management have been among the most popular career options among younger generations. It is considered a necessary component of every business or organization. Without an effective and efficient supply chain network, no company can thrive.
- BBA LSCM is now a three-year UGC-approved degree course. This Curriculum provides you with an in-depth grasp of the logistics and supply chain business through its various modules. These aspects of LSCM are discussed by knowledgeable professors, who help students gain a broader understanding of the sector. As a learner, you can hope to obtain a lot of information from this Curriculum and apply it to both domestic and international LSC industries.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Candidates, after BBA in LSCM, can apply to any LSCM company. In this job sector, famous jobs are Customer Service Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Purchasing Manager, Production Manager, Freight Coordinator, Cargo operations Specialist, Import & Export Agent, Distribution Center Officer, Vehicle Fleet Manager, Analyst or Coordinator. People employed at these positions are earning a handsome salary package of 03 to 10 lacs per year.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Syllabus:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Business Communication||Financial and Management Accounting|
|Business Mathematics||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Introduction to Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Management and Leadership||Operations Management in Logistics|
|Managerial Economics||Organizational Behavior|
|Personality Development and interview skills||Statistics and Quantitative Techniques|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Business Computing||Consumer Behavior|
|Ethical Aspects of Business||Environmental Studies|
|Financial Management||International Business studies|
|Human Resource Management||Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Multimodal Transportation||Management Information System|
|Project Management in Logistics||Retail Logistics and E-commerce|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Business Policies and Strategic Management||Forecasting and Inventory Management|
|Dissertation||Freight Forwarding & Port Operations|
|Merchandise Management||Logistics Network Design|
|Shipping & Transport Logistics Operations|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|