BBA Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now BBA Distance Education course is an important three-year BBA program. Depending on the type of college, this course might last anywhere from three to five years. Several subjects, such as Principles of Management, Marketing Management, Financial Accounting, Effective Communication, etc., are taught in the BBA Management distance course. Once this course is completed, students will see their importance in managing companies.
BBA Distance Education Admission ?
BBA Management through the distance learning mode is giving students the benefit of studying at their place and working as many students become helpless to stop their studies because they cannot continue to attend classes or pay the university’s expenses. Now thousands of such students are enrolled in numerous distance colleges and are making their dreams come true.
BBA Management Distance program is approved by the AICTE and UGC and is covered in six semesters. This course provides knowledge of Management fundamentals. During three years, considerable skills are imparted to students through internships, seminars, lectures, etc. Management is a field whose importance no one can deny and offers enormous scope.
BBA Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||BBA Management|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BBA Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Scope:
- BBA Management Fee: Every college offering a distance BBA program in management has a fee of INR 6000 to 200000 per year. The total distance BBA Management fees are much lower than what is charged in the regular or full-time BBA Management course.
- Education Modes: BBA Distance Education admission is made by checking students’ marks in the 12th examination. The minimum number or percentage that is required for BBA Management is 50% on average. The universities offering admissions do not conduct any examination for Distance BBA Management. Besides distance mode, which has gained importance in recent times, BBA Management is taught in regular, online, or correspondence mode.
- BBA Management Scope: Although most companies hire candidates with regular BBA Management, Distance BBA Management also has a broad job scope. There are many job options available to such graduates; they can work as managers, researchers, accountants, and many more.
- Aside from the job options, students can also carry their studies up to a higher level. They can study MBA in Management, Marketing, etc., and also Ph.D. option is available.
Usually, the admissions are organized on criteria based on merit and without any entrance exam. This is mandatory for the aspiring candidates to perform well at the 12th level and obtained at least 50% marks. In the case of regular admissions, entrance exams are mandatory but not in distance mode. There is another advantage for SC/ST candidates: some colleges offer them a relaxation of 5% marks to apply for BBA Management Distance Admission.
BBA Management Distance Learning | IMTS Institute:
Students have the option of choosing the Institute of Management & Technical Studies for BBA Management in distance mode. This institute selects candidates based on their performance in 12th grade. If students want to get admission to the top distance BBA Management Institute, they will need to perform their 100% in the 12th class.
Why Should One Do a BBA in Management?
The key reasons for adopting this course as a career option are as follows:
- BBA Management is a course that teaches students about the essential tools used in the management industry. Students are endowed with exceptional and refined communication abilities that they have acquired via training.
- This program generates the managing skills in today’s learners and future managers to take their businesses higher in the future. Students thus get a foundation to start a business.
- Numerous important subjects like Taxes, Marketing Management, Tools of Financial Management, HRM, and more are taught to the students to make them experts in their chosen field.
- The course syllabus of this course is arranged to make sure that students are learning more about basic principles of management from these subjects. Students are taught and trained in such a way that they can enter the marketing line with good communication and analytical skills.
- To develop entrepreneurship, managing, and interpersonal skills in students is the aim of this program. The course includes various lectures, internships, and projects to provide students with a broad perspective and prepare them for the profession. Various other important skills are also imparted in the learners in the overall duration of this program.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Graduates of this course are hired in export companies, marketing, firms, banks, and other government and private organizations. A handsome salary package of INR 02 to 20 lacs per year is arranged for the professionals of this sector. This salary can go to a higher range if anyone has top expertise. The most important positions for working in this field are finance manager, business consultant, HR Manager, Production Manager, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|