BBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BBA in Retail Management is a course of three years focused on principles and key operations involved in a retail establishment. It covers all of the necessary facts about the retail industry. For the success of students in the retail industry, important skill sets and essential knowledge is provided. This course is appropriate for students who received a 50% or above on their 12th-grade exams. Students who want to make their career in retail-linked companies and join this sector directly or indirectly can join this program.
What is BBA Retail Management Distance Education?
Retail Management is a course that covers all processes involved in managing the retail of products for personnel use to the customers. Steps involved in retailing are attracting customers to your store, making their needs fulfilled, saving their time, and ensuring that they are satisfied with your retailing.
BBA Retail Management Distance Admissions are offered every year from many colleges. It is an important UG degree program; hence students are willing to be admitted for this program. A lot of Indian institutes have set up DDE for managing such admissions. Retail Management has an important contribution to the Indian economy; thus, important steps are also being taken at all levels to promote this course.
Retail Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Retail Management Distance Education Course||MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Course|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management Distance Education|
BBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BBA RETAIL MANAGEMENT|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Mode, Scope:
- BBA Retail Management Fee: Depending on the institute offering BBA Retail Management in distance mode, the course fee can vary. The tuition fee for this program ranges from INR 9000 and INR 40000 for a year.
- Education Modes: Everywhere in India, students for Distance BBA courses are selected after looking at the progress reports of the 12th class. No entrance exam is mandatory; just 50% of marks in the 12th class are considered. Owing to the importance of this course, it is taught in all possible modes: distance, correspondence, regular full-time, and online.
- BBA Retail Management Scope: There are options after this graduation, either to be enrolled in a master’s program or to be appointed on a job. MBA in Retail Management is the best option in the study field after this graduation. The best job options in this sector are advertising manager, sales manager, admin officer, and retail executive.
Eligibility required to be selected in this distance BBA RM program is just passing 12th level qualification. Each student is first required to pass 12th in especially Commerce and Mathematics. Their marks in this class must not be less than 50%, and it should be achieved through exams of a known board. Admissions are year-wise arranged without taking any entrance exam; there is no age limit for selection. Relaxation of 5% marks is also available to the SC/ST aspirants from most colleges. With this relaxation, the minimum required marks are 45% from SC/ST categories.
BBA Retail Management Distance Learning | IMTS Institute:
The Indian educational sector is becoming successful day by day in offering distance education courses. In this regard, many directorates of distance education are set up in many colleges. The Institute of Management & Technical Studies is one of the most prestigious institutes offering BBA Retail Management.
Why Should One Do BBA in Retail Management?
- Indian retail industry, with an average profit of USD 1 trillion, is the fifth-largest in the world. It shares an important percentage of GDP and is accounted for significant Indian economy Chunk. In India, Rural retailing other than urban retailing is also growing at a faster rate. From these facts, it is obvious that professionals in this field get a greater advantage, and it offers many job opportunities to beginners.
- Students learn the important retailing operations such as merchandising, buying, marketing, finance, and inventory control. The course curriculum comprises important subjects such as retail customer services, quality, computer technology, retail, supply chain management, accounting, store location and Management, marketing, and so on.
- Students enrolled in this course learn advanced topics such as market analysis, CRM, concepts of sales, retail, HRM, Management aspects of retail, retail strategy, merchandising and business accounting.
- The degree holders of BBA RM have a high demand at national and international levels because retailing is now in everything and is a part of life.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The salary package of students doing BBA RM can range from INR 05 to 20 lacs in one year. However, as the expertise of a person increases, the salary package also increases in this field. The job sector of BBA RM is wide one can go to find a job in areas such as retail operations, educational institutes, banks, and the healthcare industry. Graduates are placed on job positions such as Sales Manager, Retail Executive, Admin Officer, Advertising Manager, etc.
BBA in Retail Management Syllabus:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Customer service management||Business communication||Buying merchandizing II|
|Internship||Buying merchandizing I||Customer value management|
|Overview of retailing||Field study I||Field study II|
|Retail management perspective||Human resources||IT application in retail|
|Retail marketing||Principles of marketing economics||Sales management|
|Viva voce||Store operations I||Store operations II|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|