BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: BBA in THM is an essential UG program. It’s usually thought of as a general business degree. The average time to complete is three years. It could take up to 5 years or more. Every aspiring candidate should have cleared 12th grade with 45-50% minimum grades. Owing to its huge scope in the travel and leisure industry, this course has become a highly demanding course in these times.
What is BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Distance Education?
In addition to taking the standard BBA course, many students choose to take the course via distance education. It assists individuals in balancing employment and school obligations. These courses are best suited to the candidates belonging from backward classes that have to do work while their studies.
BBA in THM Admission is offered nationwide in distance mode. The minimum distance mode course duration is three years, and the maximum distance mode course duration is six years. As everyone knows, the travel and leisure industry contributes a lot to the nation’s economy, that’s why various important steps are taken toward its development.
BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Highlights:
|Course Name||BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
BBA in THM Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Scope:
- BBA in THM Fee: BBA degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management is studied for 03 years for which the average course fee is INR 3000 to 10000. This fee amount is an average estimated value which is varying from institute to institute.
- Education Modes: Admission to the BBA THM distance-education course is based on academic merit. There are no criteria which demand entrance exam scores for distance education course selections. BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management is completed in six semesters and is taught in all possible study modes. These modes are online, regular, correspondence, and distance.
- BBA in THM Scope: There is a scope of this field after graduation, but it will be too good if students carry studies up to MBA in the same stream. One can also study up to the doctorate level.
The eligibility required to be selected in this course is the 12th class passed score, which is 45-50% minimum. Students from any stream can be selected at this level, but the most preferred stream is commerce. It should be kept in mind that no university or college conducts entrance exams for distance courses. Entrance exams are only taking for regular BBA T&HM programs.
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Distance Learning | IMTS Institute:
Institute in India offering BBA in T&HM is the Institute of Management & Technical Studies. Apart from this institute, various others are also promoting this BBA distance course. In all these institutes, the selection process for this kind of distance education course is purely merit-based. Every institute for this purpose has a directorate of distance education.
Why Should One Do a BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management?
- It’s a field of study that teaches students the skills and information they’ll need to work in the leisure industry, including everything from resorts and theme parks to entertainment places. The general course topics included in the study are foreign languages, accounting, functional management, and economics. Usually, the degree programs are focused on one area from the three, such as hotel management, travel management, or food and beverage management.
- Students of tourism and hospitality management can get greater benefits by working on some responsible jobs. These students get the skills of critical thinking that are important in supervising personnel and solving problems. They learn the awarding communication skills to accomplish strategic goals while in positions of management. Decision-making abilities imparted to students can help them advance in their careers and everyday life.
- A BBA degree in THM is beneficial in leading to a successful career. Graduates can get jobs like product specialists and tour guides in various tourism companies. The students who studied hotel-related subjects to a great extent are demanded on posts of hotel managers. They are in charge of the property’s and staff’s day-to-day operations. From marketing and advertising to guest services and employees, resort managers are in charge of the entire property’s resources. The people with the necessary skillsets are getting reasonable compensation for these highly sought job positions.
Job, Scope & Salary:
A person with a BBA degree in THM can start a career in this industry. Candidates who completed the course via remote learning have several chances of getting a job or career opportunities. Though individuals with regular BBA courses are sought worldwide, correspondence students also have various choices. The average pay or job package graduates of this field can expect ranges from INR 2 to 5 Lacs per year. Career options in this sector are Travel Coordinator, Guest Service Executive, Front Desk Officer, Housekeeping Manager, Food and Beverages Service Manager.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|