BJMC Distance Education is a 3 years undergraduate course. In this course, the student learns about Creating, Designing, Strategies Making, High-Quality Media Content, and Social Responsibilities related to Journalism. This course also helps students in learning about basic technologies and equipments related to mass media communication such as TV, Radio, Newspapers, the Internet, etc.
Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication is a course that provides students necessary theoretical as well as practical skills and knowledge required in the field of Journalist, Fashion Photographer, TV Correspondent, Radio Jockey, Video Jockey, Featured, and Freelance Writer, Reporter, News Analyst, Columnist, Photo Journalist, etc. Aspirants interested in this field can take admission after 10+2 education from a recognized board/Institution.
Advantages of Bachelor Of Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education:
- The course lets you know about how to edit, write, click photos, etc.
- Higher education can be gained after the course is completed.
- Several employment options are available after the course is done. Newspaper agencies, online media, television, All India Radio, and various news channels offer jobs to them.
- Freelancing work like writing, editing can be done easily.
BJMC Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education|
|UG /PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Specialization||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dieting (calories, protein, carbs, fat, vitamins & minerals)
- Create a diet that is perfect for your needs and lifestyle
- Learn when, what and how much you should eat for optimal body composition
- Build more muscle by optimizing your meal plan
- Lose fat faster by optimizing your meal plan
- Improve immunity and energy levels with the right vitamins and minerals