MA Advertising and Graphics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MA Advertising and Graphics is a course of 02 years PG program in Arts stream. Basically, this course provides a concept that combines applications of advertising in Graphics. The training focuses on using a creative approach to solving advertising and branding communication difficulties, which is then combined with a strategic plan to deliver memorable and effective results. This course is suitable for working students with minimum eligibility of just 50% at the UG level.
What are MA Advertising and Graphics Distance Education?
MA Advertising and Graphics distance education is the most advanced and profitable PG course that is completed within 02 years. Through distance mode of education, students get a number of benefits which help them to continue their studies without any difficulty. They are free to choose their study location, time to study, and have a much good relaxation in the fees. These all features of this course enable students to be enrolled in such courses.
MA Advertising and Graphics Admissions are organized through the DDE of all distance institutes. This course will address theoretical topics to help you understand the strategic planning required to build significant and virtual communication strategies. In this course, topics such as Visual analysis, theoretical models, media technologies that exist and are upcoming, collaborative, iterative branding management, communication design, management practices, advertising process, and marketing development strategies will be covered. It is an important career study course at the master’s level and must be promoted more than what is being today.
MA Advertising and Graphics Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A Advertising and Graphic|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Advertising And Graphic|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA Advertising and Graphics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Scope:
- MA Advertising and Graphics Fee: MA in Advertising and Graphics is a PG course that has recognition from UGC and AICTE. It is taught in India with an average course fee amount of INR 9500 to 22500. The lower range of fees is set in government colleges, while private colleges charge the higher fee up to INR 22000.
- Education Modes: This degree course of two years is taught in many ways; one has the options of online, regular, and correspondence mode other than the distance mode. Admissions for this course are made by considering the bachelor’s marks of candidates. Except for the UG degree marks, there is no other requirement of entrance exam qualification.
- MA Advertising and Graphics Scope: There is a scope of MA Advertising and Graphics in all creative and graphic industries. Also, studies can also be continued at the research level to get a grip in this field.
A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) or other comparable qualification is the required eligibility. All of the reputed institutes offering distance MA in Advertising and Graphics do not conduct any kind of entrance exams. The only merit of a previous degree obtained from a reputed educational board is considered. The stream of study and the main subject of study at the bachelor level must be relevant to arts.
MA Advertising and Graphics Distance Learning | IMTS Institute:
MA degree in Advertising and Graphics can be pursued in a number of Indian Institutes. The Institute of Management & Technical Studies is one of the best institutes in India where this course is offered. The course curriculum taught in this institute is of high standards and covers many advanced subjects. Every year many students get their degrees from these colleges and now are appointed to the most prestigious job positions in this related sector.
Why Should One Do a MA in Advertising and Graphics?
- Students will be prepared to work as strategists, junior planners, or creative in any multinational advertising center. They will be able to solve problems creatively, conduct research, and analyze data. Pupils will be able to share knowledge and tactics at an advanced level. They will have a distinct view on their dream profession in advertising at the completion of the term, thanks to their learning, practicing, and engaging with the industry.
- This course is aimed to provide students with chances to engage in the creative fields or to pursue Ph.D. research projects. This course will help people who want to work in the advertising sector in a variety of professions and at different levels. These graduates readily get jobs at entry levels for positions like junior marketing designers, junior advertising artists/designers, and graphic artists. All such jobs are related to the marketing and advertising sector.
Job, Scope & Salary:
In recent times advertising and graphics have become the basic need of every kind of business and is a wide field itself. Generally, the salary range of professionals working in this sector has ranged from INR 02 lacs to 05 lacs in a year. Some related job sectors are Creative industries, Digital & Social Media, Traditional Advertising & Design Agencies, Film Industry, School, Colleges, and other. Here one can get jobs like Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Art Director, Design Consultant, Creative Director, Storyboard & Concept Artist, Visualizer, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|