MA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MA or Masters of Arts in Civics is a professional PG degree course offered in India for 02 years. Through this course, advanced information on International and especially Indian Politics is provided for students. This degree is best suited to those who want to pursue a career in public administration and government. The eligibility that meets the requirements of this course is a UG degree in the same field possessed by the candidates. It is specialized, mainly adopted by students interested in national/international relations and politics.
What is MA Civics Distance Education?
Students who are unable to complete a standard MA Civics degree might enroll in a distance-learning MA Civics program provided by prominent distance education portals. This course is the most facilitating for the candidates spending their much time working to meet their needs. While being enrolled in this program, one can efficiently work and prepare themselves for a bright future.
MA in Civics Distance Admissions is now very easy, and everyone having a bachelor’s degree can apply. A distance learning degree might take as little as two years or as much as five years to accomplish. During the complete course duration, students come across many new things for learning. This course is not only beneficial while studying but is also fruitful in the future. Candidates are easily set on some prestigious positions after this course completion.
MA Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|MA Distance Education||MA Geography Distance Education|
|MA Economics Distance Education||MA Hindi Distance Education|
|MA Fine Arts Distance Education||MA History Distance Education|
MA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A Civics|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA Civics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Subjects:
- MA Civics Fee: MA Civics distance education prices might range from INR 10,000 to INR 25,000. The private institutes charge higher fee costs while the public institutions have a much lower fee requirement.
- Education Modes: Here are many options to choose as the mode for the MA Civics program, including distance mode. To study this course from a distance mode, one must hold a UG degree from a recognized university with a good grade point average. Entries to the MA Civics distance education program are based on merit, with counseling following.
- MA Civics Subjects: This course covers topics such as Debates in Political Theory, Comparative Political Analysis, Theories of International Relations, Democracy and Political Institutions, Themes in World Politics, and International Political Economy.
- Students can pursue additional studies such as an M.Phil or a Ph.D. in Civics in addition to exploring employment in any of the above-given fields. After completing the MA in Civics, these two degrees are considered the best possibilities for further education.
MA CDE course is a PG level course and is only offered to candidates having passed their bachelor’s degree. Students while doing bachelors must be concentrated on their marks. Students are eligible if they have at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s in Civics (BA Civics) or any other related stream. Since distance education is based on the entrance exam, the same rule is applied for the admissions in MA Civics.
MA in Civics Distance Learning | IMTS Institute:
Distance education has gained much popularity in India, and almost all institutes are now working on this path. The Nalanda Open University, Tamil Nadu Open University, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Delhi University School of Open Learning, and IGNOU are some of the top institutes in India offering MA Civics. After earning an MA in Civics, you will travel to other countries to do research and lectures.
Why Should One Do a MA in Civics?
MA in Civics is a two-year UGC/AICTE recognized course that is divided into four semesters. An interdisciplinary master’s degree in Civics focuses on facets of governance such as international law, political doctrines, governance, polity, political philosophy, etc. A Civics degree can pave the way to a solid profession. This degree has pursued the reasons as listed below:
- Generic reasoning, analytical response studies, public reaction management, public relations, and communication skills are among the topics covered.
- The degree paves the way for a career in public campaign management and research into the cell sites of elected officials. While being a highly rich liberal arts education, a Civics degree sharpens your communication, writing, critical reasoning, and statistical skills.
- It enables you to make sensible decisions based on your understanding of history and current events. The course provides valuable information on community involvement, public policy, and electoral politics.
- If used properly, an MA Civics degree has the potential to turn a person into a public figure in the country’s political realm.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Graduates with a MA Civics education and having an interest in public policy discourse are in high demand. Graduates might choose to work in the public or private sector after completing the degree. The job roles are Archivist, Political Activist, PR Executive, Political Content Writer, Politician, Political Correspondent, and Public Administrative. The annual salaries in this field, depending on the expertise of graduates, can range from INR 4 Lac to INR 08 Lacs.
MA in Civics Syllabus:
|Administrative Theory||Key Texts in Political Philosophy|
|Comparative Political Analysis||Politics in India|
|Debates in Political Theory||Themes in Indian Political Thought|
|Democracy and Political Institutions||Themes in World Politics and International Political Economy|
|Interpreting Modern India Optional Paper||Theories of International Relations|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|