MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MA in Economics takes a total of two years to complete with providing advanced knowledge of this field. MA Economics is the study of how money is made, distributed, and consumed in a society. The program covers a large portion of macroeconomics, such as price, employment, output, among other topics. Many other microeconomics topics such as consumer behavior, market, supply, and demand are taught in this course. One can get admission in this after getting a UG degree in the same stream.
What is MA Economics Distance Education?
Students interested in learning more about MA Economics in India should be aware that, in addition to a standard postgraduate degree, the program is also accessible as a distance degree. Learning in distance mode is the easiest method of study used ever. This provides you more time, saving money, and attending classes at your home in your comfort zones.
MA in Economics Distance Admissions is done differently from the regular admissions. Here no one needs to pass a test; all you need to do is submit your application if you have a UG degree. Students are advised to contact the respective college’s directorate of distance education for further details.
Economics Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BA Economics Distance Education Course||BA Economics (Hons.) Distance Education|
|BEd Economics Distance Education|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A Economics|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Subjects, Scope:
- MA Economics Fee: An individual’s MA Economics distance learning program can take anywhere from 2 to 5 years to finish. The typical annual course fee for a distance program might range from INR 9,000 to INR 12,000 for the same course.
- Any economics aspirant with a distant degree in the same subject of practice will have no trouble finding work in any public or commercial firm. Additionally, distance learning provides numerous options to earn attractive packages.
- MA Economics Subjects: The MA Economics course curriculum is not the same in all institutes; it may differ to a small extent. However, the most common topics included are Econometrics, International Finance, Micro and Macro Economics, Theory of Pricing and Distribution, Economic Demography, etc.
- MA Economics Scope: Some known job positions are Economist, Research Analyst, Data Analyst, Project Manager, Primary School Teacher, High School Teacher, Director of Operations, etc., where one can work.
- Courses after MA Economics: One can choose the most appealing courses after MA Economics, Ph.D. in Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, and M.Phil. in Economics. The courses, as mentioned earlier, can be used to prolong one’s studies to gain a thorough understanding of the topic’s specialties and the discipline overall. Furthering one’s education in MA Economics is not only beneficial in terms of gathering intelligence, but it can also qualify one for a high-paying career.
Above 55 percent in the UG level of degree is recommended to earn a seat in reputable MA Economics colleges. The subject of study in bachelors must be economics or any other relevant to it. Students will not need to pass a test to get entry into any economics distance college. Based on merit or entrance tests, the admission criteria may be different in different universities.
MA Economics Distance Education | IMTS Institute:
Education is a lifelong process, and if you have the ability and desire to learn more, obtaining a Ph.D. in Economics or some other related research topic may be appealing. Several prominent institutes in India offer research-level MA Economics DE programs. It is available in Mumbai University, Bangalore University, Punjab University, Karnataka State Open University, Sri Venkateswara, and IGNOU.
Why Should One Do a MA in Economics?
Studying this subject can be both fascinating and beneficial. Below are listed some reasons to explain how it is beneficial as:
- MA Economics provides students with a solid understanding of the subject by emphasizing the importance of high needs and limited resources to meet those demands.
- MA Economics can lead to a wider range of high-paying occupations than other graduate degrees.
- These degree recipients can work in the banking, organizational and academic, public, and investing industries. Qualifying also allows you to pursue a Ph.D. in just the same course of research.
- Economists are highly significant because they are responsible for detecting continuing structural changes in the market. Also, they deal with the national security and stability of the country’s economy.
- This course might also help you move one step closer to becoming a member of the Indian Economic Sector.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Because this subject is so intimately linked to money, trade, and the overall running of an economy, MA Economics graduates with a fair proportion have many opportunities to work as economists in both government and commercial enterprises. In India, this field offers jobs in public sectors like Rail India Technical and Economic Services, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Reserve Bank of India, Central Bank of India, and Statistical Universities of India. A person with an MA in Economics may expect to earn between INR 05 and 07 LPA on average.
MA in Economics Syllabus:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|International Trade||International Finance|
|Introductory Econometrics||Macroeconomic Theory|
|Introductory Mathematical Economics||Quantitative Methods|
|Microeconomic Theory||Theory of Pricing and Distribution|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Econometrics-1||Economic Demography (Electives)|
|Environmental Economics (Electives)||Economics and Law (Electives)|
|Globalization and Economics (Electives)||Economics of Infrastructure (Electives)|
|Industrial Economics (Electives)||Financial Economics (Electives)|
|International Economics||Project Work|
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|