MA History Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MA History or Master of Arts in History is a two-year postgraduate course. This is an interdisciplinary course in the streams of arts and humanities. It can be pursued only after completing a UG degree in the same discipline. MA History is basically the study of past events and concluding current evidence based on past knowledge. It transforms data and narratives about historical culture, people, societies, and incidents from various countries.
What is MA History Distance Education?
MA History offered in distance mode is a profitable course in many ways. This course in distance mode saves your time which is the scariest thing in today’s world. While being employed in any profession, a student can take this course at the same time. Students have the benefit of taking classes anywhere, even at their working places. Aside from regular program students, distance students also get a wide range of opportunities in the future after this course.
The distance admission for MA History is organized from the respective college’s Directorate of Distance Education. All such DDEs are approved by UGC and AICTE for offering such kinds of higher-level courses. It is an important course which if not completed in two years can also be extended up to 5 years. The syllabus is arranged with subjects like Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India, Literature, Indian Politics, and World History, problems in International relations, Indian Government, and Economic History. Through these subjects, one gets complete knowledge of History and become able to interpret the past event for the future.
History Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BA History Distance Education||BEd History Distance Education|
MA History Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A History|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA History Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Scope:
- MA History Fee: There is a varying fee for MA History in different colleges such as public and private colleges. MA History’s annual fee in government colleges is INR 500 to INR 2000, and in private institutes, the fee range is INR 10000 to 40000 per year.
- Education Modes: MA History as it is provided in distance mode is also provided in other modes of learning. Its admissions are merit-based and are based on previous qualification scores.
- MA History Scope: The future scope of MA History students is Ph.D. in History, and after this, they can apply to any public or private college for lectureship. A talented student of this field can write his/her own research papers to predict the consequences of a past event in the future and even historical books.
- Its scope is also in the civil service exams as the curriculum of the civil service exam includes the subject of History. Such graduates can also take part in politics and can play active roles in national politics.
Every candidate who is willing to get admission into this course must have a good score of at least 50% in the bachelor’s examination. It is mandatory that a candidate must have done graduation in the same History field or in other related streams. As this is a general course and if pursued in distance mode, then it will not be based on the entrance exam.
MA History Distance Education | IMTS Institute:
As per the importance and demand of MA History course in distance mode, many institutes have taken steps forward to promote such learnings. The Institute of Management & Technical Studies which are taking an active part in offering this course.
Why Should One Do a MA in History?
- MA History course focuses on humanity’s great accomplishments as well as its terrible mistakes. As a result, it is assisting us in comprehending how events were and how we can approach making a better future.
- If we have more knowledge, it can help us organise and govern our communities for the sake of everybody.
- MA in History is the most advanced distance course and can be advantageous to students in making their futures bright in this discipline.
- It’s a versatile programme with a lot of options. In the public sector, there are a lot of career opportunities.
- Historians, museum curators, archivists and other professions are available to MA History graduates.
- MA History will assist in making their careers as analysts, editors, or writers; this course will provide excellent research, analytical thinking, and writing skills to the aid of graduates.
Job, Scope & Salary:
India has a great historical background, and no one can deny its importance as this is a part of our culture as well. This is why the scope of this field is high in India, and graduates of MA History find a variety of job positions in various sectors. Historian, Museum Curator, High School Teacher, Archivist, Archaeologist, Journalist, Editor, Writer, Tourist guide, and so on. Such jobs types are available in areas like archaeological departments, museums, academic institutes, and others. This degree makes students able to earn a handsome salary of INR 370000 per year.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|