MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee | Apply Now: Master of Science in Biotechnology is a course done after graduation in biotechnology. It actually trains students in molecular biology in combination with engineering processes. The duration of the course is 2 years and is divided into semesters. However, it also depends on the rules of the university that opted for the course. This course is job-oriented and students get jobs in research fields immediately after completing it. The course is available in the regular system for the ones who can go to colleges and join classes but for those who are not able to cover distances between home and colleges or those who cannot afford the fee of the regular courses can go with the distance system since MSc Biotechnology is also available in correspondence system.
On a distance education basis, the course is easy to be done since it is not required to go to colleges and universities for classes. All the materials and projects are given to you whether on the internet or through the post. Several distance colleges also have study circles and if there is one near your area, you can join weekend classes there. The fee of the course on distance education is low as compared to the formal course. When you do M.Sc Biotechnology Distance Education, you have to right to choose which topic is to be learned first and which one afterward. In this way, you find a way to study on your choice only. Any doubts are removed on weekends classed by the experts from the industry.
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Biotechnology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
Who should do the course M.Sc Biotechnology Distance Education?
- The ones who are interested in a research field. They must have an interest in biology and technology at the same time.
- Must be able to manage projects and should also be interesting in developing projects with research and development in biotechnology.
- Communication must be awesome. Verbal and written skills are required.
Advantages of MSc Biotechnology Distance Education:
- The course enables the students to be leaders in the fields of biotechnology and pharmacy.
- Higher studies can also be done such as Ph.D. and M.Phil.
- Teaching jobs are very easily found after doing M Sc Biotechnology.
- For MSc Biotechnology the minimum qualification needed is B.Sc Biotechnology or B.Sc in Life Science. 55% marks are a must to be gained in the qualifying exam.
- Those who are waiting for the results of the qualifying exams can also apply for the course.
- Manager – Medical Services
- Medical Advisor
- Medical Data Analyst
- Strategic Medical Affairs Manager
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Reviewer
- Sales Supervisor
- Manager Medical Advisor – Medico Marketing
- Medical Records Sr. Representative
- Area Sales Executive – Medical/Healthcare
- Trainee Medical Representative
- Medical Representative
- Medical Transcription
- Sales department in Pharmacy
- Medico Market
- Research Field
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|