MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Masters of Arts in Hindi or MA Hindi is a 02 years master’s level course. Primarily the teachings of this course involve the learning of philosophy, linguistics, and Hindi literature. This is a course that is available in a significant number of Indian institutions and universities. Admissions in MA Hindi are made through a 50% score obtained merit score. Pursuing MA Hindi will be the most beneficial in terms of getting a wide range of job options.
What is MA Hindi Distance Education?
MA Hindi is a UGC-recognized PG program that will last for two years. Usually, the duration of this course extends from 02 years to 05 years, depending on the institute criteria. Taking this course in the distance mode is the wisest choice because you will complete other tasks as well while being enrolled in this course. You can work part-time or full-time during this course because you will not have to attend the on-campus classes.
The MA Hindi course is designed specifically for individuals who desire to pursue a career in teaching or translation. It includes learning subjects such as Novel & Short Stories, General Linguistics, History of Literature, Ancient & Medieval Hindi Poetry, Current Trends in Indian Literature, and others. For offering admissions to this course in distance mode, many institutes have their distance education directorates.
Hindi Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BA Hindi Distance Education||BEd Hindi Distance Education|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A Hindi|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Education Modes, Scope:
- MA Hindi Distance Fee: MA degree in Hindi is a general program that lasts for two years. It is offered through the UGC-recognized colleges in distance mode. In Indian colleges, MA Hindi can be studied by paying an average fee of INR 10000 to 20000.
- Education Modes: MA Hindi is offered in regular mode with a significant intake rate, but the intake rate of distance mode is high for this program. Distance learning provides you with the advantage of not appearing in any entrance exam, which is, in other cases, mandatory.
- Scope: After completing an MA in Hindi, one can pursue a variety of courses. Students who complete an MA in Hindi can pursue higher education, such as a Ph.D. in Hindi. For higher study in Ph.D., students will need to focus on maintaining marks not less than 50% in this MA Hindi program. Other than a Ph.D., one can also be enrolled in M.Phil and many other vocational training programs.
Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks from a recognized institute if they apply for an MA Hindi degree in distance mode. Admissions are entirely based on the merit and performance of students in the previous degree exams. It is preferred to have a UG degree in Hindi, of not any relevant degree will be acceptable. Hence, before applying to this course, you must check the eligibility criteria of the college you are applying to.
MA Hindi Distance Education | IMTS Institute:
India has a broad scope for Hindi graduates, so it is taught in almost all Indian institutes. It is widely offered in Indian institutes in regular mode, but some offer it in distance mode. institute of management and technical studies distance MA Hindi Indian Institutes.
Why Should One DO a MA in Hindi Distance learning?
- There are some reasons for choosing distance MA Hindi as a higher study program. A few of those reasons are listed below:
- Post-completion of MA Hindi provides you versatile career opportunities because a graduate of MA Hindi can apply for jobs in several industries, including public sectors, journalism, educational academies, etc.
- A MA degree in Hindi is the most suitable for exploring your skills. This especially makes you be a teacher, and for this kind of profession, you must know first what your expertise is and what and how you can teach best.
- This course is suitable for candidates loving literature and desiring to be experts in Hindi literature. Those who were waiting for career opportunities can also choose this course.
- After completing MA Hindi, one will notice how much their Hindi vocabulary has improved and how they are now perfect to be a Hindi teacher.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Students with an MA in Hindi can be employed in various industries, including government, news outlets, translators, schools and colleges, and so on. One of the most intriguing aspects of obtaining an MA in Hindi is the variety of professional opportunities that come with it. For your convenience, some of the job profiles available after finishing the course are Hindi Professor, Hindi Interpreter, Hindi Content Writer, Hindi News Reader, Hindi Editor, and several other jobs. After completing an MA in Hindi program, the pay rate is between 3 and 20 LPA; however, salaries may vary based on the job and employment responsibilities.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|