MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fees, Eligibility | Apply Now: MA in Psychology is the most demanding PG course these days that is covered in two years separated into 04 semesters. Students learn about the various psychology segments, such as Study of Emotions and Paradigms, Neuropsychology, Clinical Psychology, Psychometry, Health Psychology, Social Psychology, Industrial Psychology, etc. Various job options are also available in the relevant industries once students complete the MA Psychology degree.
What is MA Psychology Distance?
MA Psychology Distance Admissions are now being rendered to several candidates to get a chance to complete their studies. Students enrolled in MA Psychology get such an important learning subject degree at their homes. The institutes that provide this course make the availability of study material for students by sending them through email or posting service.
MA Psychology is a master’s level study that investigates human behavior and the mind. Motivation, reactions, group thinking, crisis management, conflict resolution, and feelings are included in the MA Psychology Syllabus. The goal of the course is to teach students how to recognize mental and psychological difficulties as well as how to create a customized therapy schedule.
MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.A Psychology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MA Psychology Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MA Psychology Fee: For a complete duration of the MA Psychology program, one will have to pay INR 9000 to INR 21000. This fee amount is not for a specific college, this is the average amount, and the fee of different institutes falls in between this range.
- MA Psychology Specializations: This field covers several specializations such as Health Psychology, Study of Emotions and Paradigms, Neuropsychology, Clinical Psychology, Psychometry, Social Psychology, Industrial Psychology, etc. A comparative degree to MA Psychology is MSc Psychology; students can opt for anyone because the syllabus is almost the same. The topic of the two fields differs slightly, but the entry requirements are nearly identical.
- Scope: If a candidate is interested in continuing their education after finishing MA Psychology, they can study M.Phil or even a Ph.D. in several fields of psychology, such as industrial psychology, clinical psychology, and so on.
Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree from a well-known college or university to be considered for admission to MA Psychology in India. Most reputable colleges require students to have a bachelor’s degree in psychology or to have studied psychology as a topic in previous studies. Some colleges also need a graduation grade point average of at least 50%. The admissions in distance education MA Psychology are all and all merit-based. Because of merit-based admissions, the institutes do not demand a score of qualifying for an entrance exam.
MA Psychology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute
MA Psychology is also available in distance mode at some Indian institutes. In this kind of circumstances, completing the course increases to 5 years rather than 2. In India, the IMTS institute is the best choice for obtaining a distance degree in MA Psychology because of the study standards. This institute makes admissions online and has criteria equal for all candidates. Students can now pursue their MA Psychology degrees with IMTS.
Why Should One Do a MA in Psychology?
- Humans may learn a lot about everyone globally, but we lack in our comprehension of ourselves. As the world grows more challenging, we are moving more away from our lives. This course will help you bridge that gap in a number of ways. The graduates of MA Psychology get numerous job opportunities in every era. By 2025, the employment rate in the department of psychology is predicted to increase by 25%.
- More psychiatrists are needed to deal with the growing people’s loneliness, excess pressure, and stress in today’s world. This is a sector that the contemporary age has established, and it will only continue to grow at a good rate. After completing an MA in Psychology, students have access to a wide range of research possibilities.
- Students enrolled in this program learn important skills to read the psychology of people affected through various means. They have great communication skills to convince the patients while giving a treatment, and this way, they know more about their patients.
Job, Scope & Salary:
MA Psychology’s breadth and work chances are vast, as the need for psychological counseling grows by the day. Students can work as Psychological Counselors, Rehabilitation Center Psychologists, Sports Psychologists, or even Clinical Psychologists. They can also collaborate with a variety of non-governmental and social organizations. As per a research study, the mean salary of a MA Psychologist is INR 468000 to INR 873000 in India. The lower salary range for the job of Clinical Psychologist is INR 142000 per year.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|