MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management distance education is a specialized postgraduate course in management. This course has a complete-time span of 02 years, and these years encompass 04 semesters, each with a period of 06 months. Agriculture & Marketing Management refers to various businesses involved in food production, including farming and contract farming, agrichemicals, seed supply, farm equipment, pricing and distribution, food preparation, disclosure, and retail sales.
What is MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Distance Education?
MBA in Agricultural and Marketing Management is the study of all activities and organizations related to the transfer of agricultural foods, commodities, and their byproducts, such as textile, from fields to end clients, and the impact of such activities on producers, intermediaries, and buyers. The input side of agriculture is not included in this definition. The syllabus of this MBA study program encompasses several agricultural marketing subjects.
As India relies mostly on agriculture, this is the reason why most of the Indian students choose to study subjects related to agriculture. Owing to this importance, now various institutes provide education for this immense MBA course, especially in distance mode. Providing distance education is to giving ease to the working students, who work due to many reasons. Such courses are more flexible for those students as it makes them choose their preferred timetable and study place.
Agricultural Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Agriculture and Marketing Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Agriculture And Marketing Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Fee: This course is taught with INR 5500 to INR 15500 as the average annual fee.
- MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Specializations: Various specializations are under this field, and a few of those are HRM, agribusiness environment & policy, production & operations management, managerial accounting & control, and so on.
- Scope: Its scope is everywhere, as in continuing Ph.D. in this field or doing some vocational courses. After a good finish of this program, it proves to be the most job-oriented program in nature.
The eligibility criteria for getting an entry to any institute to learn MBA in Agriculture & Marketing Management is not so demanding. Admissions in this course when taking in distance mode are made directly by focusing on students’ marks obtained in the graduation. This criterion has a BBA in Agriculture & Marketing Management or any other UG degree, which slightly coincides with this field. The minimum marks of the students in the last obtained degree must be at least 50% (general candidates) and 45% (SC/ST candidates) overall. Institutes don’t need to take entrance exams from students applying for distance courses.
MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Those who stop their education because of financial reasons and cannot continue pursuing higher education are now given the chance of studying higher at PG level from most reputed distance institutes. IMTS is ranking higher from these institutes and is chosen by many students in India to get distance courses such as MBA Agriculture and Marketing Management. Now one can make their dream come true by taking admission in the IMTS institute and study this course in the distance mode. Taking this degree through distance mode will enable the needy students to acquire their qualification along working part-time or full time.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Agriculture and Marketing Management?
- Agricultural & Marketing Management is critical not just for boosting output and consuming, but also for quickening economic growth.
- This course will help in generating an effective mind that will maximize asset utilization and conduct programs. An effective mind can also help to boost the revenue generated by reducing losses resulting from poor handling, storing, and transport.
- By decreasing the number of intermediaries or limiting the expense of marketing services and misconduct in the selling of agricultural goods, such students provide greater revenue levels for producers.
- An effective and well-knit expert of this field expands the array of goods by transporting them to far-flung locations both inside and beyond the country, i.e., places far from the source of manufacture. The expansion of the market aids in maintaining a steady increase in demand, ensuring greater revenue for the manufacturer.
- A better and effective agricultural & marketing management system promotes the expansion of agriculture companies while also stimulating the economy’s general development. Cotton, food processing, edible oils, jute, and sugar, are just a few sectors that rely on agriculture for basic ingredients.
- Producers may organize their output in line with the wishes of the economy with the knowledge gained from this course. The transmission of pricing signals accomplishes this task.
Job, Scope & Salary:
This field is the most career-oriented and highly paying field. One can get an average salary package of INR 05 to INR 10 LPA. This salary is given for posts such as Activity officer, project supervisor, deals representative, relationship manager, and business manager. Such jobs can be found in a variety of agricultural sectors.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|