MBA agriculture Business Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MBA in Agriculture Business Management is a two-year program divided into four semesters, each lasting six months, and covers the numerous aspects of food production across the world. A significant emphasis on biology, natural science, and mathematics are included in the MBA in Agriculture Business Management curriculum and comprehensive education based on business in land management, sales, finance, and global economics.
What is MBA Agriculture Business Management Distance Education?
This study is on the management of food production, crop cultivation, and other relevant agricultural business topics. The course covers the entire spectrum of agricultural products cultivated in India and their relevance and requirements. The program aims to comprehend and invent new approaches to safeguard and maintain agricultural resources and their connected goals and efficacy in business ventures while also undertaking ongoing agricultural research.
This course is now also offered through online classes in many of the reputed institutes of the country. The syllabus is almost the same as it is taught in the regular mode, just the teaching way is different. In the distance more its period can be more than 02 years, determined by the institute.
Agricultural Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Agriculture Business Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Agriculture Business Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Agriculture Business Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Agriculture Business Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Agriculture Business Management Fee: There is an average fee amount of INR 7000 to INR 35000 for the MBA Agriculture Business Management course.
- MBA Agriculture Business Management Specializations: Agricultural input, agriculture manufacturing, agriculture processing, agriculture marketing, and agriculture production are all the specializations covered in this course.
- Scope: This field gives greater scope to the candidates who successfully pass this program. Its scope is good in the academic area if one desires to pursue a higher-level degree like M.Phil or Ph.D. in Agribusiness Management. The field is also very promising for starting a professional career after being placed at some good posts.
Students cannot become eligible for admissions in a postgraduate program until and unless s/he has received a bachelor passing degree. This degree must be relevant to the course being offered. It is preferred to have a BBA degree in Agriculture Business Management; if not, any other related field degree will be acceptable. The minimum aggregate score demand to be eligible for this MBA course is about 50% or more for the general candidates. This requirement is at least 45% given for the SC/ST aspirants, reducing their total marks by 5%. Age limit is not necessary for distance courses.
MBA Agriculture Business Management Distance Education Leading With IMTS Institute:
One of the most leading and esteemed institutes offering distance mode courses for MBA Agriculture Business Management is the IMTS institute. In this institute, one learns all the important aspects of this study. Teachings offered from IMTS are easy to understand, and students gain a lot of knowledge through this type of learning. IMTS has been offering distance courses for many years, and now it has become a choice for every Indian student. Students are given the ease of applying online for this program by using the online admission portal of IMTS.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Agriculture Business Management?
The benefits of getting an MBA degree in Agriculture Business Management are listed as below:
- This specialty is for those who have a passion for agriculture as a subject level and a passion for researching and addressing agricultural and grower problems in the Indian farming sector.
- The program is excellent for individuals who want to make a positive difference in the region’s agricultural landscape via studies and industrial implementation.
- One gets extensive knowledge of the agribusiness sector through this course.
- This program prepares learners to serve in the agriculture industry and develops students into agribusiness management experts. The curriculum also gives students a lot of information about the agriculture industry and how to improve it.
- Aside from wider management areas like financing, this study includes various components of economics, such as borrowing, commodities instruction, small financing, operations management, taxes, advertising, and, most importantly, countryside merchandising. The program introduces the principles of agro-based goods manufacture, sales, and trade.
Job, Scope & Salary:
This course provides a promising career path for those interested in the field because India is ranked second across the world in agriculture and farm production. Postgraduates can apply for different job positions in food production companies, retail industry, public & private sector, farming industry, and marketing industry. The salaries in this sector are more promising at various positions such as the range of annual salary given to experts is from INR 4 to INR 6 LPA. This salary range is for posts like agriculture policy analyst, marketing head, financer, farm appraiser, operation manager, quality controller, bio compost sales head, market analyst, relationship manager, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|