MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in Aviation Management Distance Education is a two-year degree program at PG level that focuses on the intricacies and skills of modern aviation management through specialized and devoted topics. A master’s degree in aviation management is a specialist field with several career prospects. The distance course is provided in a merged learning perspective, which combines self-study, live instructional sessions, and dissertation-based practical knowledge.
What is MBA Aviation Management Distance Education?
This MBA course is designed to provide learners with all of the necessary managerial skills to deal with the challenges and developments in the aviation sector. The goal of the online degree program is to teach adequate information to aspiring aviation employees and to avail them of a wide cross-functional view on aviation management acreage. The curriculum of the MBA in Aviation Management Distance Education program comprises the same subjects as a full-time degree in this field.
Correspondence MBA, often known as a distance MBA, is designed for those who have a short supply of money and time. Anyone passionate about this MBA program, whether a regular employee, a recent graduate, or a home-loving person, can do so. All that is required is a UG degree and fulfillment of the program eligibility requirements. Furthermore, the expense of a Remote MBA is significantly lower than that of a traditional MBA. Many people prefer distance education for their MBA in Aviation Management.
Aviation Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Aviation Management Distance Education||BSc Aviation Distance Education|
|BBA Aviation Distance Education||Msc aviation distance education|
|MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education|
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Aviation Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Aviation Management Fee: The distance MBA Aviation Management fee is lower than regular courses, as it ranges from INR 10000 to INR 40000.
- MBA Aviation Management Specializations: Some of the subject areas where one can get specializations are airline & airport management, airline finance, aviation law, airline operation & scheduling, and HRM.
- Scope: It has become a fact that the MBA in Aviation Management offers a wide range of applications. After its profitable completion, there are many options, such as one can be hired through many relevant firms or can continue studying aviation management via M.Phil or Ph.D. in the same field.
All required to be eligible for this course is just a bachelor’s degree with at least average marks of 50% obtained from all candidates. Their bachelor’s education should be completed in aviation management or any other subject that matches this sector. The distance institutes will not take any tests.
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
UPES is one of the finest institutions for a distance MBA in Aviation Management. It’s a two-year program with four semesters. The students should have a graduation rate of 50%. Doing this course from IMTS will be more career-oriented because of the skills imparted in candidates when they pass out from IMTS.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Aviation Management?
Getting an MBA Aviation Management degree will be advantageous in many ways as following:
- According to the Times of India, It will be the third-largest aviation industry by 2025, making it one of the most profitable employment possibilities in the country. NABH Nirman and UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik) are public initiatives to connect 55 underserved airports and 31 underserved helipads around the nation. These plans aim to increase airport magnitude by upwards of 5 times by 2036, allowing 478 million passengers. This implies that people seeking an MBA in Aviation Management will have many opportunities in the future.
- MBA Aviation Management trains pupils to deal with the various difficulties and issues that the aviation sector presents and understand the airport management setup.
- This course makes students able to work as aircraft maintenance managers, air traffic controllers, aviation operations specialists, airport managers, security supervisors, etc.
- The MBA in Aviation Management program is structured into four semesters. The first and second semesters focus on general management topics. The remaining two semesters focus on aviation industry expertise, culminating in a dissertation or industrial project in the fourth semester.
For all those interested in getting admission in the Online master’s program of business administration with majors in Aviation Management, it is essential to have a few skills in the pot to excel in the postgraduate program of this course. The suitability required for this postgraduate program is given as follows.
- It shall be great for those students who have an extra interest in the aviation field and have a lot of enthusiasm to know about its various operations and work in the related fields.
- It is an excellent field for those who want to learn and increase their exposure with each passing day in the field or office.
- It shall be effortless for those professionals who want to learn the in-depth experiences themselves in the MBA Aviation Management and want to learn to manage them efficiently at the same time too.
- All those very sharp students at making precise decisions with great analysis are highly suitable, in fact, the perfect candidates for this postgraduate degree.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The aviation sector is growing, and there is a strong need for specialists in this discipline. An Aviation Management newbie may expect to earn between INR 4.5 and 6.5 LPA on average. The wage range is determined by an individual’s work, competency, and experience. An expert having experience of about 8 to 10 years may earn up to INR 15 LPA to 25 LPA. The Aviation Management curriculum equips learners to perform exterior and manage airport and airline operations daily. Most individuals look for work in the business and public sectors, including airlines, contractors, air traffic control, aircraft manufacturers, and flying schools; on average, an MBA specialist of this field makes about INR 7.2 LPA.
|First Year||Second Year|
|Airline and Airport Management||International Business Management|
|Data Analysis for Business Decisions||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Economic Analysis for Business Decisions||Electives I, II, III, IV, V & VI|
|Accounting for Management||Summer Project Work|
|Airline Marketing Management||Seminar II ( Emerging Trends in Management –|
|Human Resources Management||Project Work|
|Practical||List of Electives|
|Business Application Software||Aircraft Maintenance Management|
|Airline Operation and Scheduling||Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R. I and II|
|Airline Finance||Airline Economics|
|Aviation Law||Airline Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Aviation Safety Management and Accident Investigations||Customer Relationship Management|
|Strategic Management||Insurance and Risk Management|
|Total Quality Management||Cross-Cultural Management|
|Research Methods in Business||Supply Chain Management|
|Communication Skills and Business Correspondence|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for online or offline admission ( i.e., completing a form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. And also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this course?
Ans. it is essential that the student has completed a bachelor’s degree with dedicated subjects in some field for at least two years. The bachelor’s degree can be of any field, but a bachelor in business administration is usually preferred over other students who have much more knowledge of business subjects.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response, then what do I do?
Ans. If the counselor cannot take your call, students can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|