MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in Aviation & Safety Management is a PG program in management. The MBA Aviation & Safety Management program is designed to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving global aviation sector. Understudies in the MBA in Aviation Management program get comprehensive knowledge of the aviation sector, including its challenges and concerns. Having a graduation degree in the same field makes you eligible for admission to this course in any reputed institute.
What is MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education?
A safety management system is a list of activities and instruments used to officially administer a system security plan in aviation. Aviation safety management is not a novel concept in the twenty-first century. Safety management strategies existed in other sectors long before man began to fly.
As the demand for individuals who are familiar with both the demands of the aviation sector and safety management courses grows, most business institutes across the country are now offering MBA in Aviation & Safety Management programs in distance mode.
MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Aviation & Safety Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Aviation & Safety Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Aviation & Safety Management Fee: The average MBA Aviation & Safety Management distance education is INR 6500 to INR 31000.
- MBA Aviation & Safety Management Specializations: Through this course, one can specialize in strategic management, HRM, operations & supply chain management, decision science, organizational behavior, event management, etc.
- Scope: On fruitful finishing of this course, one can study higher courses like M.Phil or Ph.D. in Aviation & Safety Management. There are also many management courses available, along with many working options.
Being in accordance with the eligibility criteria for any course is just the first step of ensuring your admission for the specific course. It is a critical point that a student will not be provided admission if s/he has not passed an education at bachelor’s level. If a student is a general candidate who does not get at least 50% marks in graduation, then s/he will not be considered for selection in this course. The same criteria as for the SC/ST candidates must have completed bachelor with a minimum of 45% aggregate score. Selections are not based on the score obtained in the entrance exam; these are provided on merit.
MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education Leading With IMTS Institute:
Students seeking an MBA Aviation & Safety Management degree through distance learning can choose IMTS as their dream institute. This is because the distance education for MBA Aviation & Safety Management offered at IMTS comprises all the important aspects of this field. IMTS has a teaching system that is advanced and set as per the demands of this modern educational era. It is an institute where students will get the right education at the right time. After passing from IMTS, students will get a variety of job opportunities in Aviation & Safety Management.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Aviation & Safety Management?
- The air transportation set-up has achieved an exceptional degree of safety, giving it the world’s leading public transit model. This collaborative success is the product of years of continuous support and advancements by the whole aviation world. Provided the projected future development of aviation, increasing and even sustaining such a comfortable ride today necessitates a new approach to safety.
- Learners will have a thorough understanding of the present scenario, issues, and views in aviation safety across the globe after completing the course.
- The candidate comprehensively understands airplane terminal control mechanisms through the MBA in Airline & Airport Management program. The aviation industry requires deck specialists who are familiar with the flying industry.
- Students will have learned how to develop an appropriate Safety Management System in their own company, other aviation companies, and at the provincial level.
- It also aids in disseminating a rigorous understanding of the concept, specific goals, norms, and regulatory standards that apply to aviation safety, as well as the development of the essential training for the better execution of aviation safety schemes at differing stages across all aviation interested parties.
- This course will help create a much more general safety practice within Next Generation Aviation Professionals (NGAP), assisting in developing capability under the No Country Left Behind (NCLB) initiative and, in the coming years, enhancing worldwide Aviation Safety standards.
Job, Scope & Salary:
A career in the aviation and safety management field is safe, with an average annual salary of INR 4 to INR 6 LPA. Many positions await in the aviation sector for the postgraduates of aviation and safety management. They can be hired for posts like Flight ground staff trainer, carrier’s customer relationship manager, coach, preparing and aviation trainer, and airplane maintenance manager.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|