MBA in Construction Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MBA in Construction Management is a two-year postgraduate degree course. The program covers the managerial practices of various procedures for basic infrastructure development and extensive economic improvement. The MBA Construction Management degree curriculum may differ from one institute to the next, although the topics may endure the same throughout. When a student passes his or her graduation qualifications, s/he becomes eligible for applying to any of the relevant degree master’s programs. It has proved that this program is the most career-oriented in nature if learned successfully.
What is MBA Construction Management Distance Education?
The study of MBA Construction Management provides a great understanding of the construction of any infrastructure that is utilized to boost the economy. Through semester-by-semester theory and practice methods, the program aims to offer graduates competent managerial abilities in the construction area. Students become experts in this area on completion of the course.
This program introduces extensive skills on a variety of construction technology topics, including guidance, resource planning, cost planning, and high-rise research, among others. The study is specifically developed to produce competent managers capable of safely and cost estimation, organizing, and overseeing those on construction work. The primary function of this degree program is to function as a link between the need for skilled staff in this field and the demand for trained people in this field for any construction process.
MBA in Construction Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Construction Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Construction Management Fee: From one institute to the other, the study expenses of this course are varying. The mean fee amount for this degree program is INR 9000 to INR 40000.
- MBA Construction Management Specializations: The most popular specializations within this field are Architecture, Estimation & Cost, Landscape Architecture, Engineering, and Philosophy.
- Scope: Postgraduates who successfully complete the MBA Construction Management curriculum are eligible for the most prominent employment jobs and future prospects. Candidates interested in continuing their education in the appropriate field of study might enroll in degree courses such as a Ph.D. in Construction Management or take other competitive examinations.
Applicants must complete the intermediate level, or any other comparable degree or certificate, with a minimum of 50% grades from a reputed educational institution, with mathematics and physics as major focuses. For applicants in the scheduled caste, there is a mark relaxation possible. To be eligible for this advantage, students must present a race certificate imposed by the local government at the time of enrollment. It is described in the eligibility criteria of institutes that they do not conduct tests for the entrance of candidates to distance programs. Age limit is also not mentioned in the case of distance admissions.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
With the increasing number of construction building projects, this field now demands more talented persons. In order to meet their demand, many institutes such as IMTS are promoting distance education for MBA construction management to generate more logistic and analytical minds for this sector. IMTS is ranked as the reputed institute for teaching such programs and for giving rise to remote learning. Students who pass out from IMTS with distance degrees are placed on some very high-status jobs. Such students are earning an equal amount of pay packages that are earned by the regular graduates.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Construction Management?
As the construction sector has gained popularity with the construction of modern infrastructure, it has become a great area of interest for many students. Few reasons why to choose MBA Construction Management degree as your career are given below:
- The MBA Construction Management study prepares pupils to handle the on-site duties of any building project by providing them with the information and abilities they need.
- This master’s degree program prepares candidates for high-level positions in the construction sector while also expanding their experience and knowledge.
- After completing this program, postgraduates will be qualified to work as a Site Manager, Construction Engineer, Project Manager, Surveyor, Project Analyst, Consultant, and other positions in the construction industry.
- Candidates with graduation in construction management are more likely to earn a high-paying job. Postgraduates may readily make up to INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA based on their knowledge and skillset in this sector.
- Aside from that, successful completion of the study provides qualified learners with the ability to pursue identity and business.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Following completion of the MBA Construction Management program, postgraduates may find a variety of career possibilities in the building sector, including domestic, industrial, commercial, large engineering, and ecological sectors. Postgraduates may potentially generate up to INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA depending on their abilities and expertise in the associated study fields. Students get the choice of enrolling in an MBA program because MBA jobs pay well.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|