MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MBA in Disaster Management is a two-year, Distance course with four semesters. The curriculum provides qualified individuals with analytical and technical abilities and managerial skills to efficiently deal with disaster-related issues. Disaster management entails disaster mitigation before disaster planning and plan and strategy implementation to mitigate, reduce, or even avoid losses. Students are taught how to recognize disasters and how to deal with them using organizational abilities. The qualified course postgraduates gain lucrative jobs in public and private firms and NPOs in a work type that involves a range of unexpected difficulties.
What is MBA Disaster Management Distance Education?
The MBA in Disaster Management program includes various topical and inquiry-based areas of disaster management, such as the connections among the environment, habitat, and catastrophes. This study aims to instill in registered candidates the necessary abilities for disaster response, anticipation, and associated logistics and information and communication, public health, supply chain management, peacekeeping, etc.
The program covers techniques for avoiding, reducing, managing, and overcoming every form of disaster that threatens human life. It is achieved by selecting possible catastrophes, whether artificial or natural, and developing evacuation processes and strategies to be implemented in the event of a disaster.
MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Disaster Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Disaster Management Fee: To apply for the two-year management programs, candidates must pay a course fee ranging from INR 7000 to 38000. The course price for the program, on the other hand, will change from college to college. Candidates interested in applying for entrance should consult the college’s information booklet for details on the program’s overall price and entrance cost.
- MBA Disaster Management Specializations: Foundations of Emergency Management, Disaster Response, Comprehensive Emergency Planning, Hazard Mitigation, and Disaster Recovery are some of the specialties available in this MBA program.
- Scope: One can acquire a bright career scope after obtaining this degree. Students have choices to look for many reputed job positions or further studies through M.Phil or Ph.D. in disaster management. Getting higher studies to help more in gaining higher status jobs in the future.
A B.E/BTech education in a pattern of 10+2+3 in any field An authorized college or university with the least score of 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ ST/ OBC students) is required to apply to the program. Candidates who have taken their last semester examination of a suitable graduation degree course. Waiting for the result are also eligible to apply, provided that they complete their graduate degree course within a specific time frame.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Many institutes are now supporting distance education to pursue a master’s degree or MBA in Disaster Management. For pursuing an MBA degree in Disaster Management, one of the best institutes is IMTS. Here institutes are enrolled for getting the remote desire courses at an affordable cost for the whole study period. This is the most esteemed distance learning institute throughout India and has become the first choice for getting admissions for most Indian Institutes. Online admissions are offered to the students with the registration process set in the online mode.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Disaster Management?
MBA in Disaster Management is a distance PG course of two years that teaches students how to deal with various catastrophes. This course provides numerous advantages to the learners included:
- The focus of the course is on teaching students techniques for dealing with disaster-related events. MBA DM educates students on how to cope with disasters and how to mitigate their effects.
- MBA in disaster management enables learners to understand some of the actions that may be taken to decrease the likelihood of a disaster occurring.
- The study equips learners with different technical and analytical abilities to properly manage any catastrophe situation.
- Students interested in disaster management and associated fields will be trained in this program.
- Candidates interested in a career in catastrophe management will benefit from the training.
- After gaining expertise, these postgraduates are highly demanded in disaster management agencies. Trainees, Community Development Personnel, Social Welfare Personnel, First Responders or Paramilitary Personnel, Rehabilitation Workers, Environmental Experts, Medical Health Experts, Engineers, Analysts, Experts, Assistants, Researchers, and others are among the positions held these skilled professionals.
Job, Scope & salary:
Emergency services, law enforcement departments, relief groups, and municipal authorities provide lucrative employment prospects for disaster management experts, as do commercial agencies and non-profit organizations that provide disaster management services. International org, such as the UN, are frequently selecting disaster management experts. These graduates get a surplus amount of salaries from INR 6 LPA to INR 13 LPA after being appointed to popular job positions.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|